Britain

Coss

On 10/3/2018 at 2:17 AM, Mekong said:

One would assume the same as it did prior to 1973 when UK joined the EU 

Dexi remember Hoverspeed Hovercrafts Dover-Calais was a 30 minute crossing but they were consigned to the museum circa 2000

I loved the hovercrafts

I wanted my school to let me build one, but wouldn't.

Earliest bit of engineering wonder was the lift Vs thrust power difference

12 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Listening to a comment yesterday then man seemed to have kind of good heart looking after Leicester also in a social way. Did he same same in Siam?

Yes he was born Vichai Raksriakorn the name Srivaddhanapraba (Light of Progressive Glory) was bestowed onto him and his Family in 2012 by the Late King for his charity and social work within Thailand

2 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

I loved the hovercrafts

I wanted my school to let me build one, but wouldn't.

Earliest bit of engineering wonder was the lift Vs thrust power difference

Ratio of 1:2 rule of thumb

If using an integrated motor/fan (i.e. one fan for both Lift and Thrust) you have a splitter at the bottom of the thrust duct and approx 30% is diverted for lift air. I say approx since all dependent on the payload, vehicle plus passengers and. the Surface Area enclosed within the skirting, and total air (fan capacity) The pressure required is quite low say you had a 500 lb payload and. 6’x3’ Skirt  hat is 500 / 2592 (Sq “)  Les than 0.2 PSI or just over 13 mBar. That is to get the Air Gap or “Daylight Clearance” of course the the more lifetime the greater the daylight therefore rougher terrain.

Unlike MPIH not only did I want  to build a Hovercraft but I went one further and actually did, well from a kit anyway, just seemed like a fun thing to do at the time 

A man whose name is Arron Banks and who heavily supported the pro-Brexit vote  has been found to have received substantial cash from dubious sources like in Gibraltar or the Isle of Man. The honourable Mr Banks previously denied any connection with Russian people til he had to admit otherwise. A liar.

Deeply thinking now about another chronical liar who might have been connected to Russian sources trying to influence an election. What was his name again, maybe Coss can help.

Just a trhought .