Britain

Coss

The Truth About the ‘ISIS Bride’

Literal terrorists being welcomed back into the west

The same leftist Twitter mobs who habitually destroy people’s lives for the most irrelevant minutia…

Suddenly come over all sympathetic and protective when it comes to literal ISIS terrorists.

Absurd.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see how the lefties handle this one.

School Program Teaching Kids About Homosexuality Shut Down Because Muslim Parents Protest

Parkfield Community School in Birmingham, England had classes in which a program titled “No Outsiders” taught that “families look different,” in an effort to teach schoolchildren about homosexuality. The Guardian reports that the program was created by assistant headteacher Andrew Moffat, “who was awarded an MBE for his work in equality education and is also in the running for a major international teaching award.” In the program, the students read books with titles such as “Mommy, Mama and Me” and “King & King.”

The Guardian adds that Moffat has been receiving threats through a leaflet campaign.

The community has a great number of Muslims; the program was pulled after the school received a petition last month with over 400 signatures from parents, mostly Muslim, who have withdrawn their children from the school in protest. The Guardian reported that last Friday, roughly 600 Muslim children, aged between four and 11, were withdrawn from the school for the day.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44225/school-program-teaching-kids-about-homosexuality-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR1U_QX14j9Fmcas1_DoCKtMD44ALbEQpF8HEdYLNoOzwXlSegXpSlA4EJc

Challenge accepted....

There are times when discourse and differences can be aired, no one was hurt, so good.

If I was teaching a school of kids, that had a large number of Jewish persons and I decided to teach them about the finer points of Joseph Mengele's work, I would expect a similar reaction.(and  am not suggesting that Homosexuals did to the Muslims, what Mengele did to Jews, merely establishing a controversy)

On the other  hand, much as I support the equal rights Homosexuals and other minorities, I do feel that positive discrimination has no place in an egalitarian society, so the promotion or education about homosexuality et al, should be  proportion to the numeric incidence of said individuals in society.

i.e. if Homosexuals are 15% of society, they can have 15% of the time, dedicated to sexual education in schools.

Tee Hee....

• Like 1

Gays and transgays and transgenders  and reversed transgendered previous gays and people with three dicks *** I did never have any interest in til maybe 3 years ago and just considered them as existing and that was that . Normal, kind of.

This has changed because a couple of years ago any farking newspaper and TV-discussion again and again troubled the society with gay/gender and whatever sex-related problems and I CANNOT HEAR IT ANY MORE !!!!  I also want my own toilet at Sukhumvit somewhere between Sois 4 / 24 because I belong to an alternative gender group but cannot disclose to which one because it hurts my human rights .

To come back on topic I would have given the muslim parents a kick in the ass but on the other hand offering lessons on homosexuality is no less stupid as fighting them.

*** also  covering people with 3 vaginas 

On further thought, if Homosexuals are 15% of society, and the  (purely physical) gender balance is approximately 50/50, then that would explain the large number unfulfilled, angry and increasingly old and unattractive women, competing for a smaller pool of Hetero men. And making our lives miserable on encounter.

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2019 at 12:37 PM, Coss said:

On further thought, if Homosexuals are 15% of society, and the  (purely physical) gender balance is approximately 50/50, then that would explain the large number unfulfilled, angry and increasingly old and unattractive women, competing for a smaller pool of Hetero men. And making our lives miserable on encounter.

The problem with that hypothesis is that prevalence of homosexuality among males is closer to 2.5% - 3%.  (Source: the LGBTQ amicus brief to the Supreme Court in the Texas sodomy law test case.)

• Like 1