Britain

Coss

Just spent a couple cold and wet days (all is normal) on layover in London. Been a while. If it were possible, I'd have loved to catch a game. Love the Harry Potter store at Heathrow by the way...lol. 

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what trade deals are finalised. I trade a little and follow the pound against gold and a couple other currencies. 

• 2 weeks later...

On seeing the photo in Bubi's previous post, I was moved to read more, about the impending Brexit and I came across this photo -

BB1c8Z03.img?h=393&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Trucks are parked on the tarmac at Manston Airport near Ramsgate, England, on Dec. 22. Where are the planes gonna land?

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has promised his country that a newly sovereign, free-trading, swash-buckling “Global Britain” will soar after Brexit, coming in less than 9 days....

There are about 6500 trucks ( some say 10.000) waiting on the UK side. A queue of about 110 km without distance. Meaning about 200 trains at full capacity (32 units) to get rid of them all. Holy Lord. I bet my ass the French are jumping with joy having taught the Brits a lesson. Poor fellows, the drivers. Once they are all gone, the South of England will be full of shit.