Britain

Coss

I've been trying to keep away from this. The whole affair stinks of an attention whore, who successfully got some of her claws into a huge pile of money.

This pile of money, as is usual with such large piles, is protected at all costs, by the owners and their legions of minions.

Same same Diana.

All that is notable is that the attention whores, gained popularity amongst the proletariat masses.

This is what happens when money has sons.

If the genders had been reversed, if the royal was a daughter, the narrative would be "Evil con man grifter nearly raids royal coffers...."

15 minutes ago, Coss said:

I've been trying to keep away from this. The whole affair stinks of an attention whore, who successfully got some of her claws into a huge pile of money.

This pile of money, as is usual with such large piles, is protected at all costs, by the owners and their legions of minions.

Same same Diana.

All that is notable is that the attention whores, gained popularity amongst the proletariat masses.

This is what happens when money has sons.

If the genders had been reversed, if the royal was a daughter, the narrative would be "Evil con man grifter nearly raids royal coffers...."

Innocent black girl from USA meets man from UK and coincidentially finds out subject is a real Prince. Real Prince marries black innocent girl and finds out Royal Family no like black girl . Black girl strikes back and defends. UK press tries to profit from possible scandal(s) and invents suitable circumstances. Prince and girl quit, emigrate and finally publically call family a bunch of arseholes. So far as per today.

8 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Innocent black girl from USA meets man from UK and coincidentially finds out subject is a real Prince. Real Prince marries black innocent girl and finds out Royal Family no like black girl . Black girl strikes back and defends. UK press tries to profit from possible scandal(s) and invents suitable circumstances. Prince and girl quit, emigrate and finally publically call family a bunch of arseholes. So far as per today.

That's a better explanation than the one I proffered.

Except maybe for the "innocent" bit.

None of my family and friends in the UK couldn’t give a toss.

My Fathers take on the Royals “Line them against the wall and shoot every last one of them” nothing less to be expected from an ex Card Carrying Member of the UK Communist Party. (The Unions were run by the communist party, Peaky Blinders is a good example)

• 2 weeks later...