Britain

Coss

On 8/11/2021 at 8:49 AM, Coss said:

Prince Andrew ...

Now that Ghislaine Maxwell is guilty on 5 of the 6 charges and is facing considerable prison time, Andie is shitting himself in anticipation, pulling out all the legal cards and trickery.

Prince Andrew makes ‘unprecedented’ request for evidence in sex abuse case to be kept secret LINK

A quick flight to somewhere with no extradition is on the playlist next... JMHO.

Maxwell was Criminal, got found guilty yesterday, but Randy Andy one is a civil case brought by Virginia Giueffre (née Roberts) 

In the light of the Maxwell verdict there are calls to bring criminal charges against Randy Andy

Even if criminal charges are brought, papers cannot be served in the presence of the Queen or near any official residence (how far is near, i.e. 100 yards, 100 miles etc, is not defined)

Furthermore if papers are successfully served then extradition proceedings have to take place, somehow I couldn’t imagine UK Courts sanctioning the extradition of any resident, let alone the queens son, in light of the ongoing Harry Dunn case, where the US won’t turn over Anna Sacoolas.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Coss , as I am sitting here and thinking : Happy New Year I guess . Why no sleeping ?

It's 08:44  1 January, in NZ, as I type this, I guess you are in a time warp known as "previous"?

GM.thumb.jpg.e8d2de4abf29479e64223df4bb02bbe4.jpg

And the below is worth a read, quite a lot of developments here:

Virginia Giuffre's lawyers demand proof that Prince Andrew can't sweat

...US judges have also ruled that a confidential 2009 settlement agreement between Epstein and Giuffre, which may have also referenced Prince Andrew, should be released publicly next week...

From daily mail

Whay about the FBI wanting to speak to Andrew?

That is separate from this case. The FBI have been looking to speak to Andrew as a possible witness for at least the last two years as they continue to investigate Epstein's global sex ring. A request filed with the Home Office under the Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty