Britain

Coss

• 2 weeks later...

Not meant as a Racist slight, more to show the diversity, or lack thereof, of the UK Population.

On a whole there are only 3% blacks in the UK, but in London, the poorer boroughs more so, such as Lambeth and Southwark is the South  nearer to 20% and in certain schools within the boroughs 80%

This in itself leads to Blacks from such areas believing they are under represented in the media whereas in fact they are over represented.

• In 2020 the BBC had 14% black representation on the screens
  • 70% of adverts on UK TV have black characters in them

And it just not TV but also in the workplace where reverse racism is beginning to piss a lot of people off. You hear complaints “Only 5% of Management positions are held by Blacks or only 8% of Police Officers are Black   …   Excuse me only 3% of the Population you are being over represented. I have nothing against Blacks but I do draw the line when society kow tows to them and gives them more than their fair share.

People may call me a Hypocrite being a Farang in Thailand, hey I know where I stand, Can’t vote, Can’t buy Land, Overcharged at Public tourist places, have to report to immigration every 90 days.

Imagine the uproar if the same was to be applied to Blacks is Western society, “You can’t vote, you cant own land, we will charge you more and you have to report to authorities every 90 days even though you have committed no crime”

There would be BLM rallies on every street corner, no statues left standing and so on

Don’t get me started On the LBGTQ+XYZ  brigade

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2022 at 1:29 PM, My Penis is hungry said:

never a muslim one,

I went to a Muslim wedding once, all the men facing one way and the women in a separate area. Party afterwards at a local restaurant, groom ended up getting arrested and spent the night in the cells.

He was Glaswegian and apparently he saw someone looking at his bride and went into "What are you looking at ?" mode, fisticuffs etc.

Luckily I'd already left, reports made it sound like a huge barny.

Looks like Boris Johnson is finished.

Boris Johnson's premiership is on the brink after a whirlwind two days in Westminster that saw 46 Tory MPs sensationally quit their roles in Government.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10987237/Full-list-government-resignations-Boris-Johnson-s-leadership.html

I always thought that Boris was a slightly cleverer Donald, riding the same wave and fecklessness. 

With the vast numbers of resignations, he's refusing to go.

Dumber than Donald? Or the same?