Britain

Coss

Back stabbers, the Pair of them, both Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid, a couple of “minorities” given the positions to “fill quotas” and now they thing they can run the country.

Them two plus Nadhim Zahari, Priti Patel and Alok Sharma. That is 5 out of 20 or 25% of the Cabinet of South Asian descent yet they only make up 7.5% of the population, talk about over represented. Black representation is just right , 1 member of cabinet, 5% compared to 3.3% of population.

On too of that there is Sadie Khan, another son of a corner shop owner, as Mayor of Londonistan.

The UK is fucked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 8:55 AM, Mekong said:

Back stabbers, the Pair of them, both Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid, a couple of “minorities” given the positions to “fill quotas” and now they thing they can run the country.

Very well, but they need to be elected by somebody. The majority of the electing subjects being of white skin I guess. Man Sunak should use skin-whitening creme from 7/11 and change his name to Sunacker-Wellbedone.

Just joking, Mr Kong, just joking.

You misunderstand me Bubi, but that’s nothing new 5555.

I have no issue with minorities being voted in by the electorate, such is the basis of democracy. There are 65 elected MPs from ethnic minorities of which 22 are representing the conservative government, out of 365, which is about 6%, a fair representation of ethnic split in UK society.

What gets me is why that 6% rises to 25% in the cabinet, it is as if the Conservative government themselves are succumbing to reverse racism.

In Germany you have approx 20% ethnic minority yet how many are in the Kabinett Scholz, even though 83 Re elected to the Bundestag, 11%. If Germany followed the UK nearly 50% of the Kabinett Scholz would be ethnic minority. If that was to happen the Right Wing factions would garner support I bet..

I have nothing against a multi cultured, but in the UK at least it has gone to far the other way and being a White Heterosexual Male is punishable by exclusion.

There are organizations such as “Black Police Association” and awards like “Black Leaders in Industry” if I was to try and form a White association or awards for White people I would be accused of being racists

There the LBTG movement and their rainbows and Pride Parades, if I was to organize a parade for Heterosexuals I would be accused of being homophobic.

There is “World Womens Day” and “Women in Engineering Day” try and have a world man’s day or Men in Engineering day and I would be accused of being sexist.

Ethnic Minorities and LBTG make up a very small percentage of society overall, yet they are over represented in Business and TV/Media amongst others.

And you wonder why I moved to Thailand all those years ago.

Sir, of course I see your point and whenever I see a politician named for example Hassan Alsayed explaining the nation that everything goes wrong I  instinctively think what this guy has to tell us about `our ´country. Which is already different if the politician is called Mario Cevesi or Rade Vukmirovic. It makes you feel safer somehow.

" And you wonder why I moved to Thailand all those years ago. "  To find peace I guess with all the fine people in charge.

2 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

was World Short Woman Appreciation Day last week

So when is World Short Men Appreciation Day?

Also, what is the Metric for “Short”?

In Bangladesh and Nepal the Average Female Height is 4’ 11” / 1.53 M but in   Netherlands it is 5’ 7” / 1,71 M

Is Short defined as less than average, a percentage less than average, as defined by Dwarfism? So many unknowns.

A below average height Dutch Female would tower over Nepalese Men at 5’ 3,5” / 1.62 M, so is she defined as short?
Height

5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

" And you wonder why I moved to Thailand all those years ago. "  To find peace I guess with all the fine people in charge.

The people in charge / Thai politics does not affect me personally, as long as they continue to issue my visa.

I wouldn’t say I was above Thai Politics but I tend to exist in a parallel universe to day to day life for your average Thai. I wouldn’t say I was rich by any standards, but I am comfortable especially with the lower cost of living in Thailand compared to UK / EU, along with better weather and a feeling of being safer. 
I could go on, but you get the message.