Britain

Coss

I was reading on the new one, the new Prime-minister, Truss and I learnt a new word.

Kakistocracy

it's also been used to describe  Boris Johnson's tenure 

and

In the 20th and 21st centuries, the term has been used to describe:

The term saw increased usage during the presidency of Donald Trump, going viral in 2017 and 2018.[4][10] It was heavily used by commentators in newspapers,[11][12][13] political publications,[14][15][16][17] and books.[18][19]

The Brazilian government under Jair Bolsonaro.[20][21][22]

The Mexican Government under Andrés Manuel López Obrador.[23]

The government of Russia under Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Putin.[24]

The government of Egypt under Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi.[25]

Various governments in sub-Saharan Africa.[26]

Government of Malaysia under Pakatan Harapan[27] after Malaysian general election, 2018 & under Perikatan Nasional during 2020–21 Malaysian political crisis.[28]

The government of the Philippines under Rodrigo Duterte[29] and after the 2022 Philippine presidential election, which was considered to be highly influenced by disinformation campaigns on various social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.[30]

----

I will draw a bow and assume, "Kak handed", "that's Kak', etc. have similar origins.

Thinking about it there may be some correlation between “Cack Handed” and “Kak”

In some cultures they eat with the right hand and wipe their backside with the left hand. 
So Left Handed people use the hand they use to remove Shit aka Kak hence referred to as Cack Handed.

If I have just made that up I want mention in OED 😀

“Kak” is an Afrikaans word derived from Dutch, so you are basically calling KS Ignorant or Unintelligent, not so when a different language.

The only ignorance and intelligence when it comes to spelling is the USA, who manage to bastardise English such as 

Dropping the U Colour v Color

Z instead of S Analyse v Analyze

Single L instead of Double Travelled v Traveled 

Single Vowel e Instead Double Vowel ae or oe Paedriatric v Pedriatric

ense instead of ence Licence v License

og instead of ogue Catalogue v Catalog

And to make matters worse Jigger has spelling on this board set to Simplified (American) English changing my words and making  me sometimes question my own spelling.

1 hour ago, Mekong said:

“Kak” is an Afrikaans word derived from Dutch, so you are basically calling KS Ignorant or Unintelligent, not so when a different language.

The only ignorance and intelligence when it comes to spelling is the USA, who manage to bastardise English such as 

Dropping the U Colour v Color

Z instead of S Analyse v Analyze

Single L instead of Double Travelled v Traveled 

Single Vowel e Instead Double Vowel ae or oe Paedriatric v Pedriatric

ense instead of ence Licence v License

og instead of ogue Catalogue v Catalog

And to make matters worse Jigger has spelling on this board set to Simplified (American) English changing my words and making  me sometimes question my own spelling.

Thus in the USA we speak American, not English and we say that the UK has ruined English 555