Britain

Coss

Never expect a Yank to understand

Make sure you talk down so as to raise your level of expertise 5555555555555

I talk about FAMILY and HUMAN DECENCY...nothing about official duties...

Typical, know it all Brit....thank the heavens for 1776...

Of course if not for the USA the UK may be speaking German today 55555555555

Most royals are spoiled brats. No matter to me as us Yanks can rise to the level of human decency...

If it is about FAMILY and DECENCY and not Official Duties then why were her other Grandchildren, as previously listed also not invited?
He was invited to, and attended, all FAMILY events just not an official even with world Leaders and Dignitaries. It has everything to do with official duties.

What makes Prince Obnoxious and Princess Difficult so fucking special, the fact that Princess Difficult is American and therefore, according to you, should get special attention.

The Queen has 8 Grandchildren out of which 2, William and Harry, sons of the Future King, were working Royals, until Harry relinquished all Royal duties. He was not forced to but his own choice and he knew the consequences when he made the choice

.1776, you may count it as a victory, we look at it as a lucky escape.

If you think that the USA saved the UK in WWII, you have been watching to many Hollywood Movies. out of the 16 Million US forces in WWII only 2 Million were in Europe the rest were in Asia Pacific, fighting the Japanese who took you by surprise during a major global conflict.

I think that the 11.25 Million Russians may have helped a lot more than the Americans, but how can you expect truth from Hollywood when their own government tells them that USA invented the Automobile, Telephone, Television etc.

Most Royals are spoiled brats, I disagree   …   ALL Royal are SPOILT ( Spoiled is Past Tense, Spoilt is Adjective, learn how to use our language)

Should get rid of the lot and form a Republic, fucking  £25Billion to their name and expect the Tax Payer to stump it £25 Million for the Funeral

Once again, you publish your distortions...

What makes Prince Obnoxious and Princess Difficult so fucking special, the fact that Princess Difficult is American and therefore, according to you, should get special attention.

Where did I ever say she should get special attention? You lose the discussion so you resort to distortions...Up To You (UTY)

If you think that the USA saved the UK in WWII...

New Zealand sent many troops to fight the Germans. Hear much about that?

Hollywood....really? much less the news media...I barely watch any of that dribble! Can you say the same???

If it is about FAMILY and DECENCY and not Official Duties then why were her other Grandchildren, as previously listed also not invited?

You completely miss the point, it SHOULD BE ABOUT FAMILY and DECENCY first but you ring the bell about Official Duties.
Official Duties then why were her other Grandchildren, as previously listed also not invited?
Yes, my point is about FAMILY and DECENCY and not Official Duties.

UTY

their own government tells them that USA invented the Automobile, Telephone, Television etc.

More of your distortions...

Who is the real inventor of television?
Philo Farnsworth, in full Philo Taylor Farnsworth II, (born August 19, 1906, Beaver, Utah, U.S.—died March 11, 1971, Salt Lake City, Utah), American inventor who developed the first all-electronic television system.

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

their own government tells them that USA invented the Automobile, Telephone, Television etc.

More of your distortions...

Who is the real inventor of television?
Philo Farnsworth, in full Philo Taylor Farnsworth II, (born August 19, 1906, Beaver, Utah, U.S.—died March 11, 1971, Salt Lake City, Utah), American inventor who developed the first all-electronic television system.

As you said first “All Electronic Television”which was an improvement on the Mechanical Television invented by John Logie Baird 

Its a bit like saying that the Guitar wasn’t invented until 1937 when George Beaucamp and Adolph Rickenbaker electrified it, or the Screwdriver was not invented until 1923 when Black and Decker introduced the Electric Screwdriver ( how did we use screw before then) or Irons for ironing cloths didn’t exist until 1882 when Seeley introduced the electric iron.

Just because someone electrifies a device does not mean that they invented it.

15 hours ago, cavanami said:

Once again, you publish your distortions...

Where did I ever say she should get special attention? You lose the discussion so you resort to distortions...Up To You (UTY)

If you think that the USA saved the UK in WWII...

New Zealand sent many troops to fight the Germans. Hear much about that?

Hollywood....really? much less the news media...I barely watch any of that dribble! Can you say the same???

You completely miss the point, it SHOULD BE ABOUT FAMILY and DECENCY first but you ring the bell about Official Duties.
Official Duties then why were her other Grandchildren, as previously listed also not invited?
Yes, my point is about FAMILY and DECENCY and not Official Duties.

UTY

Because you are posting the rhetoric published in US media about Prince Obnoxious and Princess Difficult not attending, not a murmur in UK. Edit since they understand.

First you said “USA saved UK in WWII, now adding that there were also Kiwis, so now contradicting yourself. Guess what there was also Australian, Canadian, South African  as well as numerous other commonwealth and empire nations

if you don’t watch movies why do you post reviews in the “What Film?” Thread then Review

Why are you trying to make out that an “Official Engagement” such as greeting Foreign Dignitaries and World Leaders is some cozy family get together.

It is not as if they have been excluded form family events, they haven’t, only an official engagement which they previously stated they wanted no further part of. The Royal Family were only applying their wishes.

If they had have been invited no doubt you would be complaining “Why Royal Family forcing them to do something they do t want to and retired from”

You are sooooo great at distortions!

I know almost zero about the UK royals and I am not interested  to learn any more. Just not interested.

I couldn't tell you who is duke of this or duchess of that, not interested.

....but a funeral is for family, end of story. You can spin it any way you want, UTY.

As far as saving the UK, my Uncle Jim did the island hopping in the Pacific. He started with Guadalcanal and made it to Iwo Jima where he got shot up a bit.

My father started in the Aleutian Islands, got sent to OTS and then he was sent to France, as he very briefly told me.
We never knew until he passed away and we saw his medals from D-day, that was his trip to France...so FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my family served!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far we have ascertained

• You don’t know the difference between Develop and Invent, Nor Mechanical and Electronic, I noticed you stayed quiet on the TV Claim
  • You don’t know the difference between Family and Official Business
  • You don’t know the difference between the Pacific and Europe

Great advert for the US education system.