Britain

Coss

5 hours ago, Mekong said:

It has nothing to do with the Colour of his skin

Sir, I was discreetly pointing at your earlier post where you complained about overrepresentation of certain parts of the UK society.

If I would be a UK citizen I would appreciate that after 2 bad examples somebody takes over who has not only a lot of cash but also a clear brain. At least on the economic side.

Complaints about over representation does not mean I think that there should not be a non whole / Asian Prime Minister, in fact one thing Sunak has got correct is a Cabinet which represents society in the UK overall.

The only example I have seen of his clear brain is the fact that he married Askata Murty, a billionaires daughter, that was a smart move. 
His Eat out to Help Out scheme increased and prolonged Covid in the UK. The fiscal policies he put in place for COVID were open to, and subjected to mass fraud.

He is so out of touch that he builds a £400,000 swimming pool at his home  which will cost £13,000 per annum to heat which is 42% of the mean UK salary 

I could go on and on and on of why I feel he is u fit to lead the UK.

16 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

He was the  one with a precise forecast what would happen with Madame Truss´ taxplans.

I am sorry that does not make him PM material, a blind man could see what was going to happen under truss tax plans.

I called the tax plan out as soo. As it was announced, so does that mean I PM material?

5 hours ago, Mekong said:

I am sorry that does not make him PM material, a blind man could see what was going to happen under truss tax plans.

I called the tax plan out as soo. As it was announced, so does that mean I PM material?

Mr Mekong, your comprehensive wisdom makes you excellent material for almost everything. Assuming you live in BKK please consider opening a restaurant with excellent Thai food with an open veranda where I can smoke my cigar after dinner. Preferably Sois 16/18 and it should provide a roof in case it rains. Willing waitresses in their early 40´s an advantage. Basic English a must.

• 4 weeks later...

A reminder that not all children grow up in fortunate circumstances.

The following is a true story.

"When I was a child, my father cheated and didn't love my family.
Later, my parents divorced.
Soon my mother died in a car accident.
My brother and I could only live in my grandma's old house.

Grandma’s sister was an alcoholic.
The whole family lived on my grandma's savings.
Grandma recently died.

My Uncle Andy is barely keeping himself out of jail from day to day.

My brother left home and won’t talk to us any more.
Dad, now 73, had to go out to work to support the family and eventually he is going to want me to do the same thing.”

Yours sincerely,

Prince William