Britain

Coss

8 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Dave praises the NHS for providing him a " brand new house "  plus an electric kind of wheelchair plus endless benefits for the rest of his life.

The NHS does not provide housing, mobility or benefits only health care. These other forms of assistance are from the welfare system of which the NHS is part of. In Dave the Rave case, being ex military he would also be eligible for Veterans Welfare Service.

As you said, you are unaware of any contributions made to the Social Security, I myself have been away from the UK over 30 years but have made voluntary “Topping Up” National Insurance (Social) payment's.

What pisses of many Brits is the 8.2% / 3.4 Million of 16-65 year olds who have NEVER done a days work yet get Housing, Welfare, Health Care and in some cases vehicles if disabled, without contributing a single penny

Also the 1.2 Million illegal immigrants who are put up in Hotels and given 3 meals a day, similarly without contributing anything and they are ducking illegal.The UK Gov are like, Broke the Law, Enter illegal, no problem, live in a Hotel for a few weeks, have a home, here is social benefits, feel free to use the NHS, it’s a bloody joke.Illegals get treated better than people born there. 
So the UK Gov could make Billion's of Pounds savings before looking at what they give to an ex serviceman.

Yes,  but the people whom you complain about , are busy making the next cute waitress,  who goes on to become a small business owner and makes a son,  who becomes a rugby player great.

Society is a goal, not a status ...

So 1.7 Million waitresses, small businesses  and Rugby Players, I don’t think so. There are only 5.2 Million small businesses in UK of which 60% fail in the first 3 years

According to your comment 1.7 out of 2.08 Million or 82% of these are operated by ex waitresses and will produce 1200% of the registered 140,000 Rugby players in the UK.

Also in the UK Rugby (the version of which you speak) is a Middle and Upper Class game and draws it players from Public (Private) Schools of which there are around 615,000 pupils, male and female and whose fees I very much doubt an SME owner could afford since median income is less than average school fees.

6 hours ago, Coss said:

Yes,  but the people whom you complain about , are busy making the next cute waitress,  who goes on to become a small business owner and makes a son,  who becomes a rugby player great.

Society is a goal, not a status ...

I think you are right.  Generally speaking, the immigrants will enter the workforce and become productive members of the society.

57 minutes ago, zzzz said:

I think you are right.  Generally speaking, the immigrants will enter the workforce and become productive members of the society.

You are confusing Immigrants with Illegal Immigrants. I have no problem with immigration and in the past it was required in the UK to fill vacant positions.

What I am talking about are the illegal immigrants who arrive on a nearly daily basis in the UK in dingy across the channel from France claiming to be escaping oppression and war. Last I looked there was no war going on in France and hasn’t been since May 8 1945. 
The reason why they fish their lives making the crossing is because the French give them fuck all and the soft Brits give them everything, even though they are illegal.

Illegal immigrants are not allowed to work so how on earth they could “enter the workforce and become productive members of the society” is beyond me.

8 hours ago, Mekong said:

So 1.7 Million waitresses, small businesses  and Rugby Players, I don’t think so. ..................

You're so literal. Are you sure it's not 1,699,999 waitresses, small businesses  and Rugby Players? or 1,700,001?

And could not some of the waitresses, instead be strippers, or florists, or male, or they and them?

41 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

I would have thought some would be soccer players perhaps?

Football please, this is the UK we are talking about here.

Thee are approx 1.4 Million schoolboy footballers of 1.4% or 19,600 of those only about 1% or 196 per year are offered professional contacts, a number many magnitudes higher than what Coss proposed.