Britain

Coss

Gentlemen,

since I am able to walk upright I developed the idea that in case of worldwide turbulence the Anglo Saxon communities like there are the UK,Australia, NZ and the USA included would put it right and would always be a heaven of reasonable behaviour. Since the USA and the UK now seem to have lost their rationality I start asking myself who in future might be able to work as a benchmark for Western values facing crooks like Putin, Orban or the Little Rocketman, Donald´s latest close buddy. Any ideas?

Deutschland under Frau Merkel.    GERMANY!

in German politics prevail
* political rationality
* western values (whatever these may be)
see my contributions in Deutschland-Thread
Rarely so laughed, 55555555

am deutschen Wesen soll die ganze Welt genesen  ======>  the whole world will recover from the German being or essence

What's wrong with Trump's policy?
Attention, watch out!: I am referring to his politics, not to the person!
Trump as a person is unacceptable.

a few keywords:
* the American economy is going well. Unemployment is as low as seldom in American history.
* The containment of illegal immigration is long overdue!
*  the current policy of the USA achieves better trade relations with China for the USA; and with other countries, too. for example with Deutschland
* the current policy of the United States does not instigate war.
* The USA shows (military) strength against Iran.
* The USA threatens credibly - with military strength -  without using it.

and many more ....

Herr Nasiadai,

very happy that your train from Buxtehude finally seems to have arrived somewhere. After a bottle of wine I am unable to comment all of what you said but :

Unquestionably the US economy is doing well which you say is due to Trump and his supranatural powers having it done within 2,5 years. What about the German economy doing extremely well , is it then due to Merkel ruling the waves since 2005 or due to some other mystery ?

• 4 weeks later...

Queen approves Boris Johnson's request to suspend Parliament ahead of Brexit deadline

Queen Elizabeth II approved a request by Prime Minister Boris Johnson yesterday to shut down Parliament for several weeks ahead of Britain's upcoming departure from the European Union, an unusual maneuver that will rob his opponents of time to thwart a no-deal Brexit.  

The announcement of Johnson's plan prompted expressions of outrage from many lawmakers, who said they are being deprived of their democratic voice on Britain's most momentous decision in generations. It increased the chances that the country will sail out of the European Union at the end of October with no transition deal to buffer its passage, a move analysts say could cause major economic turmoil.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12262919

It would appear that this clown, unlike Trump, is intelligent, underneath the buffoon facade. At least we know Boris has an education and can string multiple thoughts together.

So the Elite, wot wanna stay in the union, are stymied and the People wot voted leave, get their democratic wishes fulfilled.

Maybe.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:39 AM, Coss said:

I don't know where I got the 15%, I did say 'if', maybe it's just where I live,  all the young men, look like they play for their own team.

Traditional displays of classic masculinity is referred to as 'toxic' these days and so from early years boys are socio-culturally shamed away from it. What is an evolutionary fact is that women have been genetically engineered for thousands of years to be attracted masculinity. That will never, ever change. I am not changing. I'm going to live out my evolutionary destiny. 🙂

14 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

It's going to be interested what sort of UK emerges out of Brexit. From what it seems the debate was primarily urban vs rural and younger vs older. The urban, young will eventually win is my guess. Maybe not now but in the future. 

very wrong steve..... urban doncaster, middlesborough, darlington just for example were pro brexit .... london yes pro remain but lots of other urban centres.... i'm kinda old and i voted remain as did my parents. ...... but brexit must happen regardless or kiss good by democracy 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Hugh Grant praising BoJo :

You will not fuck with my children’s future. You will not destroy the freedoms my grandfather fought two world wars to defend. Fuck off you over-promoted rubber bath toy. Britain is revolted by you and you little gang of masturbatory prefects.

Brilliant

Aw, poor Hughie is agitated when he doesn't get his way.  :whatever: 

It seems that vulgarity is only rude when the lower classes use it.  :)

• Like 1