Britain

Coss

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

We ( or they ) are heading for desaster. Without an agreement for example all planes from the EU and vice versa are loosing their landing rights, how is this going to work?  

One would assume the same as it did prior to 1973 when UK joined the EU 

Dexi remember Hoverspeed Hovercrafts Dover-Calais was a 30 minute crossing but they were consigned to the museum circa 2000

I had quite a few trips to France on them in the late 70’s. Even  though from “The Grim North” my eldest sister was living down South at the time and I spent my Summer Holidays down there and popped across quitte often, seemed the natural thing to do as a teenager 

On 10/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, buffalo_bill said:

We ( or they ) are heading for desaster. Without an agreement for example all planes from the EU and vice versa are loosing their landing rights, how is this going to work?  I may propose a  Union Of Temporarily Disturbed Normally Civilised Countries  (UTDNCC) under the leadership of President Donald and further encorporating the UK , Italy, Hungary and Poland. I do not consider Turkey as civilised although their leader seems to suffer from something serious and would as such be fully qualified . The leaders of this union should meet somewhere ( Boris for the UK ) and identify a new world order. Italy sorting out the financial side, Hungary and Poland responsible for human rights. Donald heading the promotional department and Boris fucks his hairdresser ( female ) .

I invite your enthusiastic agreement.

AFD in Germany and the new goose steppers in Austria gaining momentum ??

• 4 weeks later...