Roses For Tilac

buffalo_bill

Fellow boardsmen,

this is now serious. Most lovely Pam from Lao celebrates birthday on day No. 8 next week. At least I have been reminded of the event about 40 times recently. Educated gentlemen would of course consider appropriate arrangements which led me to an establishments called Flowers of Bangkok com. Which offers a substantial pricelist but no address although various ways to pay their services. After thorough research I tend to select a bundle of flowers topped by a 16 inch teddybear which according to a Stickman recommendation from about 15 years ago would most likely lead into immediate cerebral coma at the recepient.

What is your comment, is this a somewhat trustable company with a certain likelihood of executing the prepaid services or does anybody know a better one?

Thank you for any input.

Paper roses folded from 100 baht notes would go over well, the more the merrier.

:nono: she is different

I rang the establishment and somebody picked up the phone. There is an even more than 100 % chance that they deliver the product that has been paid for according to the person. Who did further assure they were of nothing but the finest quality. Do roses grow in Siam? No idea.

I shall keep you posted.

FFS, send the lady some money for a party with her friends. I realize it's your first or second time to Thailand, so you may entertain dumbass ideas like 'oooooh, roses!' or what-the-fuck-ever you are thinking. But just send her some money and tell her its for a party for her friends, or nappies for your kid, or a top-up on the lottery and be happy.