Roses For Tilac

buffalo_bill

But just send her some money

Mr Yim, that has already been taken care of, I only wanted to establish some sort of romantic background. You might be delighted to hear that the roses-project has been abandoned after another telephone conversation with aforementioned company due to their unability to process credit card payments without the involvement of paypal where I am no member. Discussing alternative strategies led into an increase of my bloodpressure which made me cut the conversation kind of suddenly after having asked the same question maybe 5 times.

On general terms: You must not call somebody a dumbass just because his behaviour does not fit into your picture of reasonable behaviour, financial or otherwise. There are people who just don´t care.

Pam happy, BuBi happy. What else matters .

• Like 1

It's the internet - one must pronounce dumbassedness at every possibly opportunity, I'm afraid, lest the powers that be cancel one's paypal account as punishment.

Is there not a previous pam-like gf-like creature who might be willing to find some roses and deliver them on a promise of future repayment in full? Thai girls, they do enjoy a love story, I believe.

Once in my youth, I told my girl that we were through :neener: and left. A couple of days later I realized that I made a mistake; :shakehead and I went back to her with a dozen red roses :hug: …. Man was she happy….I was bedazzled; :spin: I had never seen anyone so happy.