Prc At Their Best Behaviour

bust

Self entitlement, should be a crime.

I like the way the girl starts videoing it on her phone, because we all know that some social media footage has primacy over Courts and Jail don't we, well I don't, but Foofs do.

Self entitlement, should be a crime.

I like the way the girl starts videoing it on her phone, because we all know that some social media footage has primacy over Courts and Jail don't we, well I don't, but Foofs do.

Rather like a Swedish woman who goes to UAE with an expired visa and starts VDO immigration official who fucked her off

Quite.

Here in Godzone, when I am driving about the place, I have to keep an eye out for women, and they are all women who do this, who stride out onto the pedestrian crossing in front of my car, their eyes glued to their phone, without checking to see is there's any traffic coming.

I am tempted to run 'em down, but I know that it would end badly...

More Foofs - -

It all began when a 19-year-old female tourist from the Netherlands and a 44-year-old Italian-American traveller wanted to snap selfies in the same position.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=12105443

They seem to think that is they can post something like this:

post-1447-0-11629200-1534019141_thumb.png

on their Instagram account

that money will come to them.

I have never understood the narcastic attitude of today, but then again being an unphotogenic ugly bastard I suppose I will never get it.

I have some great pictures of myself at some of the worlds sites such as Niagra Faals, Brandenburg Gate, the Great Pyramids, Terra-cotta Army, Great Wall, Hacienda and so on, but never felt the need to post such on social media, my memories.

Also what is the shit about people taking pictures of food, what the fuck is that? When I order food I wanna eat it not faff about taking pics and posting on instabook or whatever.

Millennials/Smowflkes May say “Grumy old fart does not get itâ€, Well guess what I do get it and enjoy being a grumpy old fart, but I probably have photos of myself at more place than them and have eaten more exotic meals than them, I just choose to keep to myself.

Rant Over

I have never understood the narcastic attitude of today, but then again being an unphotogenic ugly bastard I suppose I will never get it.

I have some great pictures of myself at some of the worlds sites such as Niagra Faals, Brandenburg Gate, the Great Pyramids, Terra-cotta Army, Great Wall, Hacienda and so on, but never felt the need to post such on social media, my memories.

Also what is the shit about people taking pictures of food, what the fuck is that? When I order food I wanna eat it not faff about taking pics and posting on instabook or whatever.

Millennials/Smowflkes May say “Grumy old fart does not get itâ€, Well guess what I do get it and enjoy being a grumpy old fart, but I probably have photos of myself at more place than them and have eaten more exotic meals than them, I just choose to keep to myself.

Rant Over

Grumy old fart 5555555555555555

I resemble that remark :mooning::rotl::rotfl::yay::spin::wave: