New version

khunsanuk

Hi,

Still trying to figure it out myself as well (not enjoying the double spacing when replying, but not figured out how to get rid of it yet :( ).

Mekong is right about the unread content. Just go to Activity -> My Activity Streams and click Create New Stream

ScreenShot002.png

That will take you to this screen where you can set the required filters.

ScreenShot003.png

After you save, it will show up in the list

ScreenShot004.png

Sanuk!

Just an observation and not a criticism but surely “Custom Streams” should be an Admin tool to configure a few pre-defined views as we had on the old Bulletin Board and not expected each board member to configure his own streams / filters / Queries, I would has at a guess that many BM don’t have the time or inclination to be bothered with such and traffic may be lost due to it not being as “User Friendly” as the previous version.

in SQL parlance that is all it is, writing your own Query(s) based upon Drop Down options rather than full DB access rights and I doubt the average user could be arsed to be honest, just want simple buttons such as UNREAD, RECENT POStS ( with a tuneable time frame) etc. and shound not be given the “DIY”: option which even I first struggled with 

I don't like the custom streams either..

I just use 'unread content', if I read the new ones, then I'm hip to date....

Not a lot of new posts to play with though, so in an effort to liven up the base, I'll post in the USA thread...