EPL 2018/19

Mekong

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic North London derby...neutrals would be happy as well just for the football played. Wednesday night, Arsenal go to Manchester to face Man Utd and I am not confident. Mourinho always finds  a way against us. Right now, I'd take a draw. Our defense is still not good enough. 

Emery is getting plaudits but for me Sarri has done a lot with Chelsea. People (other than Chelsea fans) may forget they were 5th last season and 30 points off pace in the final table.

It's City's league...again and I don't see much changing for the next few years. 

Very surprised we came out with a draw at Old Trafford and even almost won. The last two matches shows Arsenal is back. Win over Tottenham and draw at Old Trafford. Problem is we picked up a few injuries to our back line and its going to be tough. Home to Huddersfield and an always tough away match at Soton then Tottenham again in the league cup 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Manchester City 7-0 Rotherham: Another Premier League rout Manchester City matched Tottenham's scoring mark from Friday with a 7-nil drubbing of their own at the hands of Championship side Rotherham United.

But what does it mean?

• 3 weeks later...

Talking of the FA Cup 20LEGND made it Eight out of Eight playing his second string front line of Lukaku and Sanchez 

Many people forget that Ole, when youth team coach at United, gave Lingard his first start and was working with the likes of Pogba years ago.

i think Fergie is behind this, Ole “Super Sub” (4 off the bench v Forest) used to sit and analyze the game minute by minute and could see how to hurt a team.

will it last? who knows but it is good fun while it is happening and brought a smile back to my face.

Prediction time, . Top 4, FA Cup and Ole Permanenet Manager    .....    come on I can dream. 

• 3 months later...