Thai girls love sex

panadolsandwich

Western girls are taught to restrain themselves and not enjoy sex.  You may wish to offer some thoughts on this. 

I've met many a Thai girl that just want a hot cock.  I mind one girl riding reverse cow girl style, completely on her own volition - and the joy on her face I saw in the mirror was miraculous.  

I've never quite understood the attraction of this reverse cowgirl, I'll accept I may be in a minority but there seems to me to be so many much more enjoyable ways of coitus. Unless of course her face of joy was in part from not having to be so emotionally connected. YMMV.

I think it allows clitoral stimulation, much more than most positions,   The girl will grind herself on you, which seems to make them go off like a fire cracker.   You also get a great view of her body.  Anyhow I never initiate it the girl does.  I'd never say to a girl, right get into the reverse cowgirl position, it's her initiative.  

So in summary, the reverse cowgirl gets the women off, but you're hardly being mistreated are you?