AirAsia apologises for 'inappropriate' advertisement on Brisbane buses

panadolsandwich

The council bus was spotted carrying the "inappropriate" advertisement across Brisbane.

Collective Shout spokeswoman Melinda Liszewski  and self-appointed woman on all things sexual said it was a rallying call for Australian men to abuse children in Thailand. 

Whilst I can kind of see her point, it's a fairly long stretch of the imagination.  I know I've certainly never abused a child, and I would personally put two rounds in the back of the head to anyone who did.  I may have gone out with a bar girl once in a while but you know the story, it was usually them twisting *my* arm. 

Add to this that the one complaint came from this woman who looks like a dog's rear end and is a spokeswoman for the Australian Christian Lobby, is all that really needs to be said.  Jealousy is a curse don't you know?

What a Stupid Woman

Get off has so many meanings such as Have a Holiday, Avoid Punishment, Go to Sleep etc as well as could be about sex. Also when Get Off is used to describe Sex it is between 2 consenting adults and nothing to do with abusing children

Talk about adding 2+2 and coming to 1,000,000,000,000

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just stick to some nice temple pics, maybe a beach and one of those ridiculous floating markets - Thailand's rep is bad enough.  I mean, eventually someone's going to think that my 50 or 100 or however many otherwise-inexplicable trips are some kind of hedonistic foray into despicable P4P!  And we can't have that...