Julian Assange: Wikileaks co-founder arrested in London

Mekong

3 hours ago, Coss said:

he is not the founder, just the attention whore who takes credit for everything and then some.

Really? I would disagree with that. Mark is a very good friend of mine.

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hsimp=yhs-SF01&hspart=Lkry&p=dateline+the+whistleblower#id=51&vid=d1293679017bf05d8484d8281c4912f3&action=click

To quote from the video you linked to,  "... Assange has been one of the key, mostly anonymous figures, behind a controversial website, WikiLeaks..."

I don't doubt that Mr Assange has been known as and puts himself forward as, "The Founder", what I am saying, is that he is just, one of the founders.

Please ask your mate Mark Davis about this, "The" founder or "A" founder?

Kurt Schlichter  

Gender Male, Address Los Angeles, California, Hometown Manhattan Beach, California

Occupation Trial Lawyer, Employer Schlichter & Shonack, LLP, Alumni Of / Alma Mater University of California, San Diego

Military Rank Colonel, Affiliation Army National Guard

Age 53 , Academic Degree Bachelor of Arts, Juris Doctor, Master's degree, Academic Major Communications, Law, Strategic studies

Interests Politics, Writing

Kurt Schlichter is an AmericanFreelance writer, trial lawyer, and former Colonel known for his detestation of Progressives in the United States.

He has written for publications such as The Los Angeles Daily Journal, and has appeared in several television programs on Fox News, where he has recently presented his views regarding the Brett Kavanaugh nomination progress as a Supreme Court Justice...

https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/kurt-schlichter/