Nation - is set to shutter its printed editions

Coss

Which made me walk to their Terminal21 branch which you can totally forget. Meaning the only one left is in Siam Paragon and I walked there in incredible heat, reason being:

Famous Bangkok blogger and nightlife explainer Stickman mentioned years ago a British writer by the name of Stephen Leather and I got hooked to his works. Currently waiting for 2 further books since I have bought them all (maybe about 30) from mainly Asia Books. Which is why. Currently reading  "The Chinaman" for the third time by the way.

7 hours ago, radioman said:

Which is all perfectly understandable, but walking? Where is the efficiency man? This is Bangkok you need to be pulled, pushed, trolleyed or otherwise perambulated. 

Sir, walking is what keeps me moving, sort of. Under regular circumstances I would have even walked back the whole way to Soi 11 but the incredible heat supported by afternoon traffic made me climb on a motorcycle. I love walking through Khrungthep and did even buy the book " 22 walks through Bangkok " written by a man called Barrett. Although the lovely Pam passing Soi 11 coming back from Terminal 21 declared her imminent painful death if she had to walk more than another 5 Meters . So we had to separate temporarily. Thai people or Lao for that matter no like walking.Are you man from Lao ?

Meanwhile, back at the topic ...  The Bangkok Post has now effed up its on line news to become simply a web site. It no longer bears any resemblance to a newspaper. Furthermore, it doesn't seem possible to post links to it, since the links take you back to the main page ... not the news report. So much for that. If the Post drops its print edition, they may as well hang it up. Oh, well ... there's still KhaoSod English.

This is what happens when you let computer swots get their hands on a newspaper.  The Nation on line still seems to be the Nation, so far.