Nasiadai will be back again

Nasiadai

I bought the ticket!
I start on January 2, 2020. 3 months holiday in SOA.

I didn't report on my last trip in 2018/2019 on this board.
I did that on another English speaking international board.
 Maybe I will return to this forum.

How does Franz Beckenbauer say? in Bavarian dialect:    "Schaun mer mal"
Let's wait and see ...

Nasiadai  alias  Bakwahn

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Women's World Cup in France in June / July 2019.

Thank God! The game is over. The German women's national football team lost to Sweden in the quarter finals.
I am glad that I don't have to watch this tired kick anymore.
Now I have time for more meaningful things; e.g. time for the preparations of my next trip to SOA.

Nasiadai  alias  Bakwahn

One thing worries me: the Euro. It is permanently sinking below 1 : 35 to the Thai Baht. Soon I can no longer afford a holiday.

Some annotations:
In the Euro area, completely different societies and economies are linked to each other in an ominous way; strongly differing in performance, competitiveness, productivity and innovation. It is a catastrophically dysfunctional monetary union. The respective national political, economic and social regimes are simply too different. The Euro has failed because of completely different economic and cultural ideas and mentalities in the countries of the Euro zone, especially in the Mediterranean countries. The "Eurorettung", "the rescue of the Euro" has long been taken over by the ECB. It operates state financing and, with its policy of super cheap money, keeps many over-indebted Euro countries, their ailing banks and even staggering companies afloat. How insanely wrong the debtor-creditor relationship has become by the money creation out of nothing - ex nihilo - of the ECB can be seen, for example, in Germany.
If the German state is borrowing money on the financial markets, i.e. if the state takes on debts, the creditor has to pay about 0.25 percent interest. Awesome!

Here the relationship between the creditor and the debtor is reversed! The creditor must pay the debtor interest. That is the total reversal of the market.
This situation of negative interest rates is causing a huge flight of capital from the Euro area. This is why the Euro is falling into the abyss.

I stop now. It is all so sad.

Nasiadai  alias  Bakwahn

Sorry, maybe off-topic. But not for me.

Today was a very hot summer day. Temperatures well above 30 degrees. I was at the beach of the Baltic Sea in Eckernförde, lay in my beach chair
and had many hours time to think about our country.  --- It doesn't look good. The future is getting darker and darker.

The politics, the government including the opposition parties in the German Bundestag continue intensively to destroy our country.
1. a badly managed energy turnaround. We have electricity prices that are nearly twice as high as in other European countries.
2. the almost systematic destruction of the German car industry. This is a key industry for our country.
3. the continued unconditional adherence to the failed Euro.
4. an immigration of 250,000 to 300,000 Muslims into the German social systems every year.
5. the dismantling of school education through questionable pedagogical experiments. Lowering of the standard.
6. the infrastructure such as roads, bridges, Autobahnen, public buildings such as schools, etc. are becoming increasingly dilapidated.
7. Technologically we lose the connection to the digitization.
and much more .....

The voter, the sovereign of this country, does not defend himself. On the contrary, 80% of German voters continue to vote what I call
the "old-party cartel" Christian Democrats-Social Democrats-Greens-Lefts.
The only party that could fundamentally change something is the AfD;  Alternative für Deutschland, Alternative for Germany.
In 85% of the mass media, this party is hostiled and condemned as if it was the devil.
Only 15% of Germans elect this party. That is not enough.

My sad conclusion:
Germany destroys itself, it abolishes itself. The voters want it that way.
I despair of so much stupidity and ignorance.
Germany's relegation from the first league is unstoppable.
Culturally, scientifically-technically, economically and thus also politically.
The German sovereign wants it that way!

My courage to live is destroyed.

2 hours ago, Nasiadai said:

Sorry, maybe off-topic. But not for me.

Today was a very hot summer day. Temperatures well above 30 degrees. I was at the beach of the Baltic Sea in Eckernförde, lay in my beach chair
and had many hours time to think about our country.  --- It doesn't look good. The future is getting darker and darker.

The politics, the government including the opposition parties in the German Bundestag continue intensively to destroy our country.
1. a badly managed energy turnaround. We have electricity prices that are nearly twice as high as in other European countries.
2. the almost systematic destruction of the German car industry. This is a key industry for our country.
3. the continued unconditional adherence to the failed Euro.
4. an immigration of 250,000 to 300,000 Muslims into the German social systems every year.
5. the dismantling of school education through questionable pedagogical experiments. Lowering of the standard.
6. the infrastructure such as roads, bridges, Autobahnen, public buildings such as schools, etc. are becoming increasingly dilapidated.
7. Technologically we lose the connection to the digitization.
and much more .....

The voter, the sovereign of this country, does not defend himself. On the contrary, 80% of German voters continue to vote what I call
the "old-party cartel" Christian Democrats-Social Democrats-Greens-Lefts.
The only party that could fundamentally change something is the AfD;  Alternative für Deutschland, Alternative for Germany.
In 85% of the mass media, this party is hostiled and condemned as if it was the devil.
Only 15% of Germans elect this party. That is not enough.

My sad conclusion:
Germany destroys itself, it abolishes itself. The voters want it that way.
I despair of so much stupidity and ignorance.
Germany's relegation from the first league is unstoppable.
Culturally, scientifically-technically, economically and thus also politically.
The German sovereign wants it that way!

My courage to live is destroyed.

Many developed countries have governments that have moved strongly to the left....and many of the problems you outline are the consequences of that happening. I don't know much about the government in Germany but I gather it is somewhat left-leaning.

Stickman, dear Paul,

Yes, there has been a very strong shift to the left in Germany. Especially among the social elites in culture, science, journalism and politics.

I summarize in short theses what I have written in recent years on German boards and discussion forums in long and detailed comments.

The political, journalistic, intellectual, cultural and economic elites want to force a multi-ethnic, multicultural, multi-religious state, the One-World-State, which is to merge into the United States of Europe in the foreseeable future. They want millions more immigrants to fill the demographic gaps in our country.
A large part of the German population seems to agree with its own decline and extinction. 1.5 million poverty immigrants since 2015, between 250,000 and 300,000 new arrivals every coming year. Almost exclusively Muslims, including 75 % young men, the vast majority unqualified, close to illiteracy; the mass with an IQ between 85 - 95 (the average for us Germans is 100).

The consequence:
Germany will enter a phase of barely noticeable economic decline; it will experience a slow but steady decline, a gradual loss of performance, competitiveness and innovative ability; rising unemployment paired with a loss of security and trust within society and thus rising frictional losses.

One reason for this peculiar defeatist mood in our country is perhaps the demographic situation: too many old people and too few young people.
The refugees are supposed to fill the demographic gaps which we Germans have caused ourselves through our negative generative behaviour over the last 5 decades.
An aging, weak society surrenders in humility. For about 12, 15 years an unconscious ethic of conviction has prevailed, which is ultimately an expression of a deeper fundamental infantilisation of the population.

I could go on forever writing and arguing and thinking. It doesn't help: Germany is slowly but surely committing suicide.

Sorry for my limited English.

There's nothing limited about your english, Charlie, I am interested, in that you seem to equate I.Q. with literacy and or religion/culture.

Is that so? or have I misunderstood?

good to see you posting again

3 hours ago, Nasiadai said:

Stickman, dear Paul,

Yes, there has been a very strong shift to the left in Germany. Especially among the social elites in culture, science, journalism and politics.

I summarize in short theses what I have written in recent years on German boards and discussion forums in long and detailed comments.

The political, journalistic, intellectual, cultural and economic elites want to force a multi-ethnic, multicultural, multi-religious state, the One-World-State, which is to merge into the United States of Europe in the foreseeable future. They want millions more immigrants to fill the demographic gaps in our country.
A large part of the German population seems to agree with its own decline and extinction. 1.5 million poverty immigrants since 2015, between 250,000 and 300,000 new arrivals every coming year. Almost exclusively Muslims, including 75 % young men, the vast majority unqualified, close to illiteracy; the mass with an IQ between 85 - 95 (the average for us Germans is 100).

The consequence:
Germany will enter a phase of barely noticeable economic decline; it will experience a slow but steady decline, a gradual loss of performance, competitiveness and innovative ability; rising unemployment paired with a loss of security and trust within society and thus rising frictional losses.

One reason for this peculiar defeatist mood in our country is perhaps the demographic situation: too many old people and too few young people.
The refugees are supposed to fill the demographic gaps which we Germans have caused ourselves through our negative generative behaviour over the last 5 decades.
An aging, weak society surrenders in humility. For about 12, 15 years an unconscious ethic of conviction has prevailed, which is ultimately an expression of a deeper fundamental infantilisation of the population.

There is a lot to go over here.  Migration has made Australia a world power.  We currently have the highest GDP per person in the world.  We are positioned nicely in Asia as a very powerful force.  At an Indonesian cabinet meeting the PM exclaimed that if Australia decided to they could drop a half tonne bomb on this very desk. 

We benefit from migration in multiple ways.  It's good for our economy.  It's good for our society who seeks to understand the world.  We make connections with all parts of the planet.  Of course I disagree with our no boat policy - which is simply not humanitarian and voids our UN obligations to refugees. 

But I can't abide by your assessment that refugees are "85 to 95%" IQ. 

You might be surprised by this - but you are not a master race.  In fact, it will probably take Germans more than 100 years to simply apply for readmission to the human race.  And surprisingly it will be the immigrants that will act as that catalyst. 

Finally (because I can't help myself), "the ultimate expression of deeper fundamental Infantilization " is coming from the Sigmund Freud.  Your comments remind me of wish fulfillment's and underlying repression.  As a projection, infantile forms a central tenet of the Oedipus complex.  Whilst I disagree with most of his theories, this one strangely concurs. 

15 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

There is a lot to go over here.  Migration has made Australia a world power.  We currently have the 29th highest GDP per person in the world.  We are positioned nicely in Asia as a very powerful force.  At an Indonesian cabinet meeting the PM exclaimed that if Australia decided to they could drop a half tonne bomb on this very desk. 

Ever so minor correction made. Citation: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

20 hours ago, Nasiadai said:

I'm pro Immigration BUT with the proviso that migration is managed. You want the right sort of people coming to your country. Opening the border up to all and sundry as seems to be happening in parts of the world seems like a recipe for disaster....and I guess that is one of the reasons why Germany has a few issues. Of course, Western countries need to acknowledge that birth rates are low and if they don't encourage migration then they face a similar situation to Japan, population-wise...and all of the economic issues that a stagnant or falling population brings with it.

• Like 1