Banks open or closed, June 3rd?

radioman

I'm outside Thailand at the moment but arriving late Sunday with a very short window. Can anyone confirm if banks will be open on Monday June 3rd? I know this is a holiday but I have had a suggestion that they will be open and I have some important business to do first thing Monday morning if at all possible.

Thanks

My primary wish is to reset the user ID and PIN for the mobile banking app. After a change of phone I need to login again and I don’t recall ever having the details, pretty sure they did it at the bank. 

A call to their phone banking support was less than helpful, take passport and go to branch. Cannot am in desert. Sorry sir no solution for you. Great. So now I have a window I’d like to get it done. Failing that at least withdraw all my money

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

Bring your passport and bank book so you can withdraw money. To reset your passport they can do at the bank office but maybe at the mall offices.

Damn clever Bank being able to reset your Passport better tan the British Embassy is Bangkok 

8 hours ago, radioman said:

My primary wish is to reset the user ID and PIN for the mobile banking app. After a change of phone I need to login again and I don’t recall ever having the details, pretty sure they did it at the bank. 

Surprised you need to input ID and PIN on new Phone, if like me one has a memory like a sieve (comes with age) the Apple Keychain is a godsend. I could get a new iPad fresh from the box, as I did a couple of months back, and within a couple minutes have if fully Synched with iPhone, MacBook etc