No Bar Fines On Cowboy?!

The_Munchmaster

A mate of mine, who has recently returned from a visit to LOS, tells me that, with a couple of exceptions, Soi Cowboy bars are not allowing customers to bar fine their girls! Hard to believe, but as I haven't been in LOS for over 4 years and haven't bar fined anyone for much longer than that I am clueless. Still, if correct, doesn't make much sense to me?

Munchie? Will wonders never cease! Welcome back.

I haven't been to the bars in a quite a while, but earlier this year the Cowboy BGs were still for hire. They were asking ridiculous sums though, 3,000 baht for ST if they could get it! Same thing at Nana Plaza, though you could get freelancers for less at the Nana carpark. 

I can't  imagine any bar not having dancers for hire.

Hi Flash, Hi Coss, wasn't really planning to post again but my mates story intrigued me. Spoke to him again on Saturday and he said that in four different bars he got the same story. Also the girls had to sell 25 drinks a night and the Mamasans were not keen on girls meeting customers after the bar had closed?!

That most definitely does. He's known for having his "hostesses" sit with you for and bleed you dry buying them ridiculously expensive lady drinks, before they finally tell you that they don't go out.  And doesn't the "Arab" control about four bars?  (He's actually an Iranian.)