No Bar Fines On Cowboy?!

The_Munchmaster

I barfined a girl from Shark about 2 months ago, no issues. Gave her the cash for the BF one night and arranged a meet up another night about a week later. This was just for some research, no sex, though I wouldn't mind, just wasn't part of what I was doing then. But no issues with the BF.

If the whole Cowboy M.O. has changed it probably wont last, one or the other. But today all you need to do is spend a night or two hitting lots of bars, find the ones you like, collect the phone numbers and connect through some sort of platform. If that's what you're looking for you could probably spend 2 nights in bars and the rest of a two week holiday fucking a different girl every night without ever going near another bar.

P.S. Thermae is a current favourite. Still plenty of Japanese guys but lots of cuties and and most willing to go with Mr white guy for some much needed respite.

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, radioman said:

P.S. Thermae is a current favourite. Still plenty of Japanese guys but lots of cuties and and most willing to go with Mr white guy for some much needed respite.

Thanks for that Radioman …………. I have many fond (but distant) memories of Thermae 🙂

My very first trip was when I encountered the Thermae first, I can still feel the wonderment I felt, when to get in at 4 am, we entered via the rear of the toilets, which were filled with drug deals, , bored bar girls, stench and people cooking.

7 hours ago, zzzz said:

Times are changing.  Today,  there are 10x more Chinese visiting LOS than Americans.

3,000 Baht ST seems high by international standards.  Should be more like 1,500 Baht.  Punters will stop coming.

I'm not up on current Chinese trends, though I think in part their increased presence has led to the Baccarat situation where you need to buy a drink before you can enter the bar, keeps the gawkers and the 1 beer between 5 crowd out,

Do Chinese bf?

I think they are more into the idea of mechanical sex, with some sotr of humanoid form, and have almost zero interest in any sort of gfe (whatever you want that to be). Would 1500 tempt more of them? Not sure about that.

3000 Baht ST seems high by international standards? Hmm, not sure about that, seems its about US $95 at the moment. Not many countries that tourists come from have rates that I can imagine would be much lower.

• 2 months later...
On 6/30/2019 at 9:21 AM, zzzz said:

Times are changing.  Today,  there are 10x more Chinese visiting LOS than Americans.

3,000 Baht ST seems high by international standards.  Should be more like 1,500 Baht.  Punters will stop coming.

You can find plenty of freelancers for 1,500. Definitely not in the bars.