Future of this board

khunsanuk

The other side to blackmail of course is innocence, after all you can't be disparaged by something you haven't done.  Unfortunately even just an allegation can confer doubt arising despite innocence. 

Blackmail is a criminal offense, so best to report it to the police, obviously in the UK, and if you are free from guilt.  There are other means to deal with the problem of course, depending on who you know. 

For instance, Prince Andrew is having a rather hard time fending off allegations of rape.  With the best PR machine on earth working in his favor, most people intuitively know the nonce is as guilty as sin. 

Also I was a member when the site was known as nanaplaza.com, even then I would regard 40K as being the equivalent of perhaps two or three nights out, being time poor, but not cash poor.  It would seem to be a long time to hold a grudge over such a trivial amount of money.  Even if someone robbed me of 40K, I wouldn't be bemoaning and crying in my beer after nearly twenty years.  The moment has already passed, you had your chance to respond to it in anyway you liked at the time.  Dredging it up now I would advise is merely hurting yourself as you reflect on your guilt and inadequacies.  Move on. 

• 2 weeks later...

The future of this fine board shall be finally limited if it would become standard practice to just quote endlessly tiring links instead of our own mostly questionable thoughts. I am therefore asking the community to avoid just joining other peoples junk in favour of producing your own. I may for example put forward the works of Mr panadolsandwich which are mostly difficult to follow but intellectually precious, possibly.

Nuff said.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:57 PM, buffalo_bill said:

The future of this fine board shall be finally limited if it would become standard practice to just quote endlessly tiring links instead of our own mostly questionable thoughts. I am therefore asking the community to avoid just joining other peoples junk in favour of producing your own. I may for example put forward the works of Mr panadolsandwich which are mostly difficult to follow but intellectually precious, possibly.

Nuff said.

Ditto :_pumpkin:

• 2 months later...
On 10/20/2019 at 8:37 AM, panadolsandwich said:

The other side to blackmail of course is innocence, after all you can't be disparaged by something you haven't done.  Unfortunately even just an allegation can confer doubt arising despite innocence. 

Blackmail is a criminal offense, so best to report it to the police, obviously in the UK, and if you are free from guilt.  There are other means to deal with the problem of course, depending on who you know. 

For instance, Prince Andrew is having a rather hard time fending off allegations of rape.  With the best PR machine on earth working in his favor, most people intuitively know the nonce is as guilty as sin. 

Also I was a member when the site was known as nanaplaza.com, even then I would regard 40K as being the equivalent of perhaps two or three nights out, being time poor, but not cash poor.  It would seem to be a long time to hold a grudge over such a trivial amount of money.  Even if someone robbed me of 40K, I wouldn't be bemoaning and crying in my beer after nearly twenty years.  The moment has already passed, you had your chance to respond to it in anyway you liked at the time.  Dredging it up now I would advise is merely hurting yourself as you reflect on your guilt and inadequacies.  Move on. 

It was reported to the Police at Beaumont Leys Police Station in the uk who described it as sophisticated and their opinion was probably not the first time the people responsible had done it. KS, and probably Stick knows the American behind it in co operation with the French pimp, and all because his precious brothel was criticized and ad revenue threatened. KS once described me as tenacious and yes a long time ago and not a fortune, but very, very stressful, upsetting and of course illegal. I do respect KS for not deleting these posts though and letting me have my say. Happy new year to all, except the French man and his accomplice of course!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...