Future of this board

khunsanuk

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably been about 10 years since I earned that eternal 'board sponsor' badge, I suppose my membership is nearly due for renewal.  I think I may be permanently blocked from Paypal for trying too many purchases from very dubious locations, but you never know.  

On 1/29/2020 at 1:30 PM, My Penis is hungry said:

Paul101! It's you! I know you, you got a job back in England then lost it if I remember rightly??? 

You had a different name then, you hated the guy who fucked all the thai girls saying it was without condoms. 

Wrong on every detail you don't know me at all, I did not get a job back in the UK, I already had one. Who was I supposed to have 'hated' ? I was constantly accused of being a teacher in the UK, even by that gutter 'journalist' Drummond, I was never a teacher there or in Thailand. The only person I know of who screwed girls without  condoms contracted HIV in Pattaya, a figure of pity not hate.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been a member here since maybe 2001 I started with a different account.  As someone that has looked at the forums maybe 1 time in the last 5 years it don’t do anything for me.  As the years pass by people leave except for 10 or 15 or so and it becomes a clubhouse for those guys.  And that’s great, everyone needs a place to call home.

I ended up here as I was looking for the Thai-Farang forum on Delphi but it seems to be gone also.  And amazingly enough I visited Teak Door forum today where I haven’t been for years either.  This is what I do during the lockdown.

On 4/19/2020 at 3:14 PM, paul101 said:

Wrong on every detail you don't know me at all, I did not get a job back in the UK, I already had one. Who was I supposed to have 'hated' ? I was constantly accused of being a teacher in the UK, even by that gutter 'journalist' Drummond, I was never a teacher there or in Thailand. The only person I know of who screwed girls without  condoms contracted HIV in Pattaya, a figure of pity not hate.

Ahhh yes - it is you, 

• 1 month later...

Just checked the recent traffic and 84 of the last 100 posts are in the USA Thread and that doesn't mean that 16 were about Thailand because only 8 were. I guess anyone thinking of joining Thai360 would take a look and realise that it's not about Thailand and just move on! Sad. Is it really worth keeping going when 84% of the traffic is 3 or 4 guys having pointless arguments about USA politics?!

• Like 1