Future of this board

khunsanuk

Come to think of it it was not the relative in the soi 33 bar the cash was for but another one, the bargirl I visited to pick up some items he wanted bringing back, by this time he was back home. Took a while for him to pay the money back as well and only got round to up when another so called friend off here went up to see him.

On 8/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, My Penis is hungry said:

Ahhhh - so it is you!

I was right

Mad as ever which is comforting to know

No you were wrong on  everything you posted, probably mad to have trusted and  befreinded some of the low life's who used to be on here:

Paul101! It's you! I know you, you got a job back in England then lost it if I remember rightly??? 

you had a different name then, you hated the guy who fucked all the thai girls saying it was without condoms. 

No need to let on I know who you are, the one who used to have (name removed- we don't name names here - Mod - paul01 you have been warned) in about every post and who wrote a filthy line in stories boasting about prostitute 'conquests' called fuk them till they bleed, see what I mean about low life's- FARK!

As a person taking no sides in Rhys pissing contest, I think the man doth protest too much

If a fact is denied, end off, when a fact is denied over and over again, it leads the casual observer to believe there may be something in the  fact