CBD Oil

cavanami

Here in Texas, CBD oil is legal and often used to treat pain.

I bought a 60ml jar of the CBD creme, $120 US dollars (not cheap),  and have been using it for several days. Seems to be working.

While being a bit expensive it appears that the 60 ml jar will last 1+ month.

Unfortunately, it is illegal in Thailand so I will not be taking any back with me...

More as it happens...

• 3 years later...

My bad for not catching the timeline earlier. Just realized this thread is from four years ago. I hope you've had a great experience with CBD oil since then!"My bad for not catching the timeline earlier. Just realized this thread is from four years ago. I hope you've had a great experience with CBD oil since then! It's awesome that CBD oil has been helpful for pain relief, especially when it was legal in Texas. The 60ml jar lasting over a month sounds like a decent deal, even if it's a bit pricey. It's a shame that it's not allowed in Thailand due to their laws. If you're still interested in learning more about CBD and its potential benefits, you can check out https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/seriously-no-more-groggy-mornings3-key-reasons-to-use-cbn-and-cbd-for-sleep. It might provide some valuable insights, even if the thread is a few years old. Wishing you continued relief and good vibes on your CBD journey!

Referencing a familiar state in the states, Thai laws,

Almost passable Ai ,  this ...

Or a member with an Ai button at their disposal...

Try referencing something we recognise as SaraConor being a human we know or a genuine person...

• 4 months later...