Who is Pattaya addicts?

panadolsandwich

I was briefly a member of PA before I caused such a stir I bowed out, with a rendition of "I did it my way", Elvis style - I think they wanted to ban me and perhaps they did.  Of course I'm a thorny character, like most of you guys I don't tolerate mediocrity. I was surprised when I searched panadolsandwich on google and discovered 7 years after my posts I was still kind of held in some awe there. 

Particularly articulate posts get described as panadolesque.  One guy took some type of the opposite of taking a liking to someone.  I really got up his nose, I suppose.  Still posting shit about me half a decade later.  I do admit I did get to him, under his skin.  Rather surprised by that - he was devastated when I left.  And of course I immediately forgot the whole episode - but it is interesting to see you can create a legacy in a fashion - and then entirely forget about it. 

My 'crime' was calling people out on obvious misogyny , greed, violence and cowardice.  Oh I also parodied one of their stories, which I copied to here for future reference.  For some reason that really infuriated them.  This is a small excerpt, the entire thread was brilliant, I had so-called professional fire fighters questioning the details, before I made it apparent that I was taking the piss, insisting that I'd found a time machine and was screwing Cleopatra before Julius Caesar walks in  - even then a lot of the PA people were bizarrely trying to discredit my 'story'. 

Well I kind of do.  On PA you might read something posted by neanderthal, "I put my knob end against her arsehole and yelped".  So I'm not making this up.  I wasn't intentionally taking the piss out of them, just trying to spice things up.  I mean with writing like that we'll all die a thousand deaths before we ever acknowledge the reality.  I'm a catalyst that's all. 

Anyhow it's a funny old world, it's nice to have a legacy I suppose, and they are burning a flame for me over there at PA.  Just find it amusing I never even thought of them.  555

My cock was huge, if you think the pyramids in Egypt are big, they are merely icebergs to the massiveness of my cock. I put it tenderly to this Cleopatra's twat.

Ceasaer said 'Freedom is just a stupid superstition'. But nah, I don't believe such bourgeois tat. I consider freedom as a fundamantal right, and that change, real social change doesn't have to be dialectical, and that the mode of production will maybe some day be responsible for all arcane social phenomena – and then I nutted the bastard. . Anyhow I'm pumping hard – like a champion, her perfume is there and the accoutrements are jangling in a pleasant way – outside the birds are singing, and she's kind of moaning Marc, please Antony put it in my arse – so as my sovereigned ringed tattoed fist guided it to her puckerd arsehole – I unintentially hit one of the maids milling about and set off a chain of events – or maybe a commotion, as I said before I'm pumping hard and I'm nearly about to come in that sweet arse, nothing is further from my mind then coming in that sweet, sweet arse– then that prick Ceasar walks in with his legion . . .

Well. You know what I mean.

Panadol sandwich,

1. What are you doing? What's the point of that?
As a non-native speaker I understand your texts only under great efforts.
It is slang, rough colloquial language; with many unfortunate, inappropriate pictorial comparisons and metaphors. (my opinion as a German; as a non-native speaker)
Idiots, braggarts, people who excessively exaggerate, are everywhere.
Such contributions, which you refer and quote above, I read occasionally on German and English boards and quickly forgot them. They are evaporation of a mentally ill brain.

2. And then the thread title: Who is Pattaya-addicts
It should read: What is Pattaya-addicts

Nasiadai  –  Bakwahn

Hi there Nasiadai,

Actually it should read Who are Pattay-addicts, however I'm a big fan of the recent Sacha Baron Cohen tv show 'Who is America', so yeah I called it that. 

I do sympathize, English is a second language for me, well technically a third language, and I don't claim to be particularly good at it.  Other people tend to think I'm using 'complicated' words and complain.  I read a lot, and it's actually more work to 'dumb down' my posts than vice versa funnily enough. 

I do use slang, which i can understand is frustrating to a non-English speaking person.  I humbly apologize.  And living in Australia there are some rough speaking colloquialisms.  I don't particularly discriminate, I spent a lot of time in Britain, and I'll just as likely tell them tae git to fuck, as tell them to pull your head in.  

In fact I don't particularly like the English language.  One of my favourite words is your German backpfeifengesicht which hasn't quite made into English but certainly deserves to do so. 

But back to the thread - I'd read some true smut on PA about guys basically trying to slip it in the back door on the sly.  My post was an attempt to make them realize what a ridiculous thing it is to do whilst also parodying their clumsy efforts.  It worked - they were incensed and outraged; which was a bit much in my book when you are basically trying to rape a girl's arse (or ass as the yanks will have it).  Can you imagine a guy slapping his chest in outrage for being mocked about raping a girl's anus?  But that was the level they were at - so if I needed  to descend to their level in order to point out the very ludicrous of it - well so be it.  

My dear Mr. Panadol Sandwich,

what do you think I care about your assessment? The assessment of whether or not we Germans belong to the human race again.
Your answer 5555 I don't give a fuck! I couldn't care less about that.

I appreciate your contributions and your objectivity; but to instrumentalize history to exclude me or us from the community ... no.
Other countries, other peoples have a skeleton in the closet, too. Probably even more! I am thinking of the age of colonialism and imperialism.

Besides, I am not responsible for the deeds of my grandparents or my great-grandparents.

Peace

Nasiadai – Bakwahn

Hi there Nasiadai,

I'm sorry I wasn't singling you out.  I was more referring to the song and it's disturbing lyrics. 

With regard to to the German question you are of course right.  It was fairly recent history in the scheme of things and on a scale that was horrendous, but yes look what colonialism has done! 

Also US military adventures after WWII.  I visited the war museum in Hanoi and was fairly shocked by a lot of the photographic evidence.  The use of napalm and agent orange which is still causing birth defects fifty years later.  That along with the secret bombing of Cambodia which precipitated the Khmer Rouge.  Then the pointless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan eerily mirrored the Vietnam.  

Just my humble opinion but if they wanted a theater in the Middle East they should have went after Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. 

But the reason I suppose I hark back to Germany was just the sheer size of the extermination, and the sheer determination to enact it.  Six million Jews, seven million Soviet civilians.  I mean all this under the auspices of the German people. 

So when you see any kind of sign of that type of sentiment coming back in German culture, it is frightening.  All this happened less then a 100 years ago, hardly the annals of ancient history. 

But yeah, I do apologize if you feel I was singling you out, as I've described above, it was more the song that set me off.  Anyhow I have quite a few German friends, and really like the culture.  I stayed in Berlin for six months when I was a teenager and I had the time of my life.  And now we've got Oktoberfest to celebrate, so break out lederhosen and the beer steins and drink up!