Sign in to follow this  
Nasiadai

Holidays 2020 - January - April 2020

Once again it applies to Pattaya: Nothing is as constant as the permanent change.
My beloved “Super Girl” is now “Angel”. One of my favorite gogos - the Super Girl at Diamond Plaza, Pattaya - changed to "Angel".

Now I read on a very lively German-speaking board that another Gogo Bar has closed down: Wild Cats. On Pattayagogos I find the confirmation.
Actually this Gogo - located in a small side soi of Walking Street - was a kind of insider tip. Not as expensive as the Gogos, which lie directly in the WS or the Soi 15.
Nevertheless with many attractive girls. I was often inside and had my fun with the Gogo Girls

For over 27 years I have been wondering how bars, gogos and other amusement and catering establishments in Pattaya survive the low season.
Many of these companies hardly earn any additional costs or monthly leases. As a result, they can hardly pay the staff.

How and with what do the many gogo bars pay their girls?
If such a gogo has 20 to 30 girls on the payroll, how do these bars pay the partly (by Thai standards) horrendous salaries?

PS:
I ask Buffalo Bill  from the bottom of my heart not to post more in my topics, threads. Please get out of my topics, threads.
I have asked this gentleman before not to post in my threads.

It got cold in Germany. The last four nights we had in large parts of our country -1 to -4 degrees in the night. In the low mountain ranges and in the Alps of course correspondingly colder.
A high pressure area over Central Europe led to a cold spell. I had to turn on the heating for the first time in this autumn.

To pass the time I watch some videos from warmer areas; e.g. Pattaya Walking Street, Beach Road. I'd like to be there now.
and some more ....

• Like 1

In Australia thousands of square kilometres are in flames, persistent heat and several deaths. The flames have already spread to several thousand square kilometres of bushland in New South Wales and neighbouring Queensland. Both regions had declared a state of emergency at the beginning of the week, enabling the fire brigade to access state resources more effectively and quickly. The German television showed frightening pictures of the fire blasts in the last days. Terrible!

In Germany we have had typical November weather for days now. For days only grey in grey, much rain, not a single ray of sunshine; and the days become shorter and shorter, the nights longer. In Hamburg currently 3 degrees. the German low mountain ranges all have snow (over 500 m). The snowfall limit is 500 m. The German Alps drown in snow.

In Bangkok are predicted between 32 to 34 degrees for the next days ; blue sky, sunshine full. Sigh! I get jealous.

Our weather makes me sad and melancholic. I think of an evergreen from "Breakfast at Tiffany" Moon River.
This dreamy, lugubrious melancholy of the melody brings me in no time at all on a flying carpet of a thousand and one nights to sunny and warm Bangkok.

Fly with me!