Sign in to follow this  
Coss

World Cup Rugby

NZ 63  Canada 0

Canada were though, pretty good, I think we'll see some good rugby from them in coming years.

• Like 1

Having a pineapple smoothie, no sugar, yesterday at Viva Soi 8 I was watching a game on TV which I later could identify as rugby NZ against AUS. An event of epic dimension I guess. I wonder if any of the gentlemen involved have a lifespan longer than 30 years in total and show any bones not broken twice yet. Would it be legal to catch somebody by his dick and pull him outside the playground???

Scotland thrashed Russia 61 - 0 this morning. To reach the quarters they now need to beat hosts Japan (who beat Ireland in the first round) on Sunday. However the match could possibly be cancelled due to the anticipated weekend arrival of Super Typhoon Haggis, in which case Scotland would be out. How ironic would that be?! 

Yes I just saw that there are a number of games in doubt, including All Blacks vs Italy

29 minutes ago, Coss said:

Yes I just saw that there are a number of games in doubt, including All Blacks vs Italy

Aye, but it wouldn't affect the All Blacks qualifying for the quarters and they would still top their group, whereas Scotland would be denied a reasonable chance to make the quarters.