Patpong Museum

The_Munchmaster

Saw a picture on FB the other day of Serge Martiniani from Le Bouchon and a couple of others standing outside what is soon to be the Patpong Museum.

Did a search and found a recent article by Stickman about it https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2019/10/the-museum-of-patpong/ and they have an under construction website. 

Should be very interesting.

• Like 1

Better get there quick, hard to imagine there's much of a sustaining market for a museum of something that's basically available in the flesh right outside the door!  Of course things have changed drastically, but if it comes to reading about Star of Light or going for an actual visit, I know what I'd do...

On 11/2/2019 at 1:19 PM, YimSiam said:

Better get there quick, hard to imagine there's much of a sustaining market for a museum of something that's basically available in the flesh right outside the door!  Of course things have changed drastically, but if it comes to reading about Star of Light or going for an actual visit, I know what I'd do...

I doubt it's all about gogo bars, seems to be more about the history of the place and a bit about the bars. For someone who first went there over 31 years ago and knowing how much it has changed in that time I'm sure it will be very interesting, at least to me and I've no doubt many others. 👍

• Like 2