Patpong Museum

The_Munchmaster

• 3 years later...

I actually know or knew many of the guys mentioned in the Article...Jack Shirley, Tony Po...Izzy Friedman...used to drink at Madrid and Crown Royal Now many of those guys are gone and so are the places. The place has a very rich history, especially the recently gone Madrid Bar as well as the infamous Lucy's Tiger Den. I think Texas Lone Starr bar started there and then moved up to Washington Square. Lots of history, would be the subject of great movies if done properly. I remember being in Madrid bar when Steven Seagal and his enterage were there. Steve was having a hard time getting any attention from one of the girls, who was more interested in her new phone. He pointed out that he was an actor there to make a movie and she said "...Pueng know, Pueng not care..." then went into the kitchen for her break. 

prices?

Museum + the secret CIA Bar in Patpong including drink and sandwich only 1.250

Museum + a classic GoGo Bar including two drinks only 1.350

Museum + a show performance in a real fetish club only 1.950

I reckon they should pay  me and I can tell them a few stories 🤪

6 hours ago, Coss said:

prices?

Museum + a classic GoGo Bar including two drinks only 1.350

Museum + a show performance in a real fetish club only 1.950

I reckon they should pay  me and I can tell them a few stories 🤪

I drank and hung out with many of the legends from that era...still see 1-2. Sadly, I just missed Lucy's Tiger Den as it had closed a month or so before my first visit in 1986. The old "cross roaders in. the Hobo's roost..." must have been a serious crowd.  I couldn't agree more with your last sentence Coss, no doubt a lot of guys here  could offer a story or 10 and a tour for 1/2 the price... :) Hell buy me a beer and Ill tell you a few, no extra charge :) for another lobster dinner, I'll tell you how I got banned for life from the Silver dollar...a ban that didn't hold up...maybe they forgot who I was..\?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 6:44 PM, Coss said:

Never been but did spend a couple of afternoons in the FCC in Chitlom another well known "secret" hang out 😃