Sign in to follow this  
panadolsandwich

Decline of the USA

Don't worry, I had to sing God Save the UK Queen when I was living in a remote English outpost - on parade in rain or shine. A ridiculous farce, I minded thinking at the time it was like wishing the tooth fairy would save santa clause from a chimney accident.  When I was commissioned in the army, I was asked to swear allegiance to the UK Queen and I know it's all pomp and ceremony but you know - what fucking century are we living in?  I mean Jesus if I had the chance again, I'd go back and swear allegiance to Jake the Muss.  At least that fella was the real deal.

And yes technically the UK queen is a human being, but she is also a contemptible parasite who believes she is of a higher order than you and I.  I mean for that very reason alone I completely despise the British.  I do wish to make it completely clear I'm talking entirely about the British monarchy.  Of course as a foreigner and journeyman in Thailand I completely and utterly respect the Thai King, as do everyone I know. 

I know you are in mourning, many of my friends are Kiwis, I think they send the better ones over the Tasman :) Very talented well educated guys that I would literally trust with my life.  I just wish you guys wouldn't put all your eggs in the one basket.  Winning all the time and choking when it counts is an unfortunate Kiwi trait.  And believe me, when Australia was knocked out, I wanted you guys to win.  And now I have to bloody support South Africa. 

On 10/27/2019 at 3:49 PM, panadolsandwich said:

Hey Cav, who do you think drives the worldwide banking system?  I'm really interested in hearing your answer.

The 8 families, got it? Used to be 9 but mum and myself quit.

• Haha 1

Of course we all remember this movie - Rocky IV, which is prescient in so many ways.  Great song though, James Brown - Living in America.  And on a personal note - probably not a great idea to dance before a fight.  Although I do like the bull's head blowing smoke through the nostrils.  Still as a metaphor, it entirely encapsulates America's arrogance to a tee.  Here is a clip to refresh your memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEtJ0GiOp64

545991661_livinginamerica.png.e85e52ca5ece81d695a36b9a877123bc.png