Baby I'm new again

panadolsandwich

I don't know how he managed it.  Perhaps like a farmer mending a fence he weaved it into my very own DNA.  All those short chain molecules and monomers.  Over a beer, I could describe how to make them into polymers.  We burn them for what?  Like savages we burn them, until we realize they were better off for other things - like condoms. But condoms fail. 

It's alright never mind, I'm man from Scandinavia - I want girl in  the Laos area, I'm Virgo and I'm hilarious, must be Sagittarius 

uno dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seis

Never fear, just a case of acute paranoia a healthy dose, when the bell boy - Jesus they still have bell boys?, wakes me up to too early in the morning to do yet another visa run.  And thank fuck that miserable nightmare has been put to bed - and I've tried to find a bell girl, but believe me it just doesn't work - unreliable and you have to kick them out of the room before they steal your watch, and try to remember how much you owe em. 

Hey Nong or Pi!  I need scarves and water!  What happened here?  It's more like a clinic than a bar.  And what was that you're having?  How can things be antiseptic and sordid at the same time?  Oh one of those lady drinks, well nowt mind.  I'm moving into early Motown myself.  What am I doing here again - oh your name is Fon.  Well why does it always rain on me?  Jesus Nong, Nong!!!  You've gotta make up your mind sister, some more water! and one of those awful lady drinks for your good self!  Jesus!!! is this bar dry?- I'm passing out here. Yeah a bottle of Jack, and on the rocks - well yeah obviously not the entire bottle but not necessarily a bad idea now that I think of it,  and give me four pints of guinness.  Don't know why you take so long to pour 'em.  Jesus!!! when I'm having a Guinness, I want to be having a guinness - is there some parallel universe Fon where you can enjoy a guinness, whilst having a guinness? You need a another lady drink to think that over?  What you'll have a guinness, well this night is looking up...

I suppose, the end is near... well we can't be certain - I life was full.  I traveled East, but I squared it with the West.  I'm crying into my guinness, to think I did all that and I took the blows with the awesome goood.  Regretttstss yeaah I had 'em, far tooo many too mention = butt I loved, I'm afraid , my share of losing - and after all - whaaaat is a mannnn?   If he can stand up for what he'sss goooot - and letttttt the recordsssss showwwww     I daddd it myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I don't tend to age. It must be some genetic deal.  I'm not saying I'm not juvenile - because in a fashion I could outpace Fiery Jack in that regard - no disrespect intended.  Or Buffalo Bill, as above.  I'm just merely saying that I pretty much look the same after twenty years. 

And what did I do with it?  Well I certainly didn't stint myself.  But - yeah - the irony isn't lost on me - trying to drink yourself to death is actually fairly fucking hard.  And despite myself, I made a success - and knowing what I know, I can do it all again, except better this time.  You could even say I've got a fucking moral duty to do it - but that would be going too far.