Sign in to follow this  
panadolsandwich

The English Queen is dead

I wish this every day.  She's loaded, and she won't kindly fuck off.   No not her - she would rather sell her country down the river pretending to not give one solitary fuck.  And yes I did meet the 'lady', owing to my own royal heritage in scandanavia.  I mind being bored to fucking death.

And there is footage, I can't find it now, but of me beating a man in a koala suit on Victoria bridge.  I mean the police were so bemused they were laughing and trying to fight me off at the same time.   What they couldn't have known is I was trying to throw the guy over the railings - after a good thrashing of course.  And it all was because I said try shaking your box in front of the queen.  I mean - the guy is in a koala suit - who was I to know he was a royal fanaticist. 

So I shook his hand - well his paw, after parting in amicable terms and putting my small change in his little box - all under the guidance and supervision of the yeah get this - the Queensland police force. And who ever said that knowing the queen would be unuseful?