Iran Crown Prince Signals Collapse of Regime, Calls for Constructive Not Divisive Dialogue

Flashermac

35 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Its all opinions and suppositions without facts.

Which does not matter in the Trump universe. Repeat nonsense often enough and they think it is fact.

Over the weekend I watched a couple a Trump townhall meetings to keep my aversion alive. Result is that in comparison the rocketman from Korea looks like of aristocratic behaviour although they seem to visit different hairstylists.

I am amused that Cav has managed to turn his hose of Trump nonsense  on to the "Iran Crown Prince Signals Collapse of Regime, Calls for Constructive Not Divisive Dialogue" thread. Not the USA thread where it belongs.

T'were I upset, I'd ask someone to pull the moderator lever. As it is I reckon, like the insane grandfather, he'll go back to the correct thread eventually.

Anyway, I am hopeful that some president will come along to normalize relations with Iran in return for them not supporting militants and pursuing nukes. As trade increases they will be less likely to jeopardize that money financing groups that will hurt that. Money talks. 

It will also empower its people as they get more access to not just capital but exchange culturally with other people. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...