A plane passenger filmed a man repeatedly pushing her reclined seat with his fist. Who's wrong here?

panadolsandwich

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/woman-airplane-seat-recline-trnd/index.html

A man repeatedly pushed her seat after she reclined it.  It was only a two hour flight and because the man was sitting in the last row he was unable to recline his own seat.  That was when the woman caused such a stink, like one of those portaloos at a musical festival, that she was repeatedly warned she would be asked to leave the plane - which is quite a drastic measure as it must have been about 30,000 feet in the air at that point.  The air hostess apologized to the man and gave him a complimentary rum. 

image.png.430213f2b8e5e8bfe88aad6059748601.png

The woman took her complaint to social media, where her whining went nuclear.  She claimed she had to see a doctor, get x-rays take time off work and had horrible headaches for a week.  Her mental anguish was intolerable.  The social media reaction was universal, her behaviour was denounced as incredibly selfish, to trying to extort money from the airline. 

I'm fairly tall well I guess average for a Scandanavian, so I usually pay a bit extra for an emergency row exit seat.  But often traveling in Asia the check in hostess usually sizes me up and puts me there anyway.  But some of the time I end up in a seat like the aforementioned gentlemen.  I don't mind if it's a long flight if someone reclines their seat, it does make me uncomfortable because it presses against my knees.  I'll usually explain to the person, that I'm not being rude, if your seat gets nudged it's just that it's pressing quite heavily on my knees.  Often they'll raise their seat. 

But on a two hour flight, I simply won't tolerate it.  I'll still warn them your seat might get nudged but I must admit I do nudge quite violently while saying something like 'Oh I'm so terribly sorry the weight of your chair is causing my legs to spasm'.  And then the real mind games begin.

At this stage I definitely do not want them to raise their seat.  I strive to torment them in a purer way, than say using physical force or obviously more contrived psychological pressure.  It's something I tend to meditate on.  You can drive someway crazy like this, and after all they are a captive audience.  The two hour flight will seem to stretch into millennia for them whilst I amuse myself.  And they will think bloody hard before reclining their seat again, such is the mental trauma inflicted.  Reflecting on how easily you can shape the vicissitudes of some rude strangers life, I often think what a serendipitous occurrence it is these airlines installing reclining seats like this - I mean airline travel is a bit boring really, you need something to amuse you after all.  

Well, well it turns out the woman is going to sue the airline and the passenger for among other things whiplash and mental anguish. 

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/american-airlines-passenger-whose-seat-was-punched-by-irate-man-says-he-needs-to-be-prosecuted/news-story/943dc2c1bc691e77c6c48579afd79a29

image.png.26273bfeee655344496ff8acc443a769.png

When I forwarded this to my friend Muff Richardson he sprang into action.  I do not approve of anything of what Muff did, indeed I reproved him for it!  Through some wizardry I don't know how he did it, but he had obtained all her passwords, her search history all her private correspondence bank account details etc., including incriminating emails where she was talking to a friend about suing an airline by provoking another passenger.  

He then forwarded the information to the airline, the FBI and the passenger.  And Muff, being Muff, forwarded all this correspondence to her. 

Of course I condemn all of Muff's actions.  His only response to me was 'all done'.  When I replied what's done, he just posted me a picture of some blueberry pancakes, and immediately knew just what this meant.