Who will win the 2020 USA presidential election?

cavanami

Who will win the 2020 USA presidential election?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 USA presidential election?

• Bernie
    • Joe Biden
    • Elizabeth Warren
    • Pete Buttigieg
    • Amy Klobuchar
    • Donald Trump
    • None of the Above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/20 at 12:23 AM

Do the Democrats still have their "superdelegates"? That made a farce of the primaries last time around. Bernie would win primaries and end up with fewer delegates than Hillary. I haven't heard anything about it so far this time.

p.s. I voted the way I see it going, not necessarily the way I want it to go.

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The fact that its very possible for Trump to win says all you need to know about what America is right now. 

so for 8 years america was transformed to a liberal thinking progressive country capable of electing an african american ..... the system favours both trump and obama..... so it seems to me.

Democratic party internally is corrupt. I'd even go as far as to say more corrupt than the RNC internally. Both are corrupt though but the Democrats are far more corrupt internally. The Republican corruption is in the general election and how they govern. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

so for 8 years america was transformed to a liberal thinking progressive country capable of electing an african american ..... the system favours both trump and obama..... so it seems to me.

America was never liberal during the Obama years. Obama scared the hell out of a certain segment of America. Symbolically he scared the shit out of them. Its all about demographic and cultural changes he and his voters represented. Trump was a reaction to that. 

The day after Obama was elected supremacist, militia and nationalist sites had so many hits many of their servers shut down in some cases. I'm not saying there weren't legitimate opposition to Obama based purely on ideology. There were. And that has happened to all Presidents. But with Obama in particular, a lot of was based on what he looked like and it muddied the waters. Hard to tell who was just opposed to a Dem president based on ideology and those for that as well as what he represented. Trump spent 8 years trying to discredit the legitimacy of his presidency based on something that even the Republican party didn't believe. It must be said it was all started by a Hillary supporter, but he was in no way representative of her campaign. Some liberals in America aren't as "progressive as they claim. 

The Republican leader of the Senate (as well as the Republicans in the Congress) stated to Obama they would not work with him on anything. There were programs both parties supported that McConnell, the leader of the Republican senate, wouldn't work with him on. Totally unprecedented. They were totally obstructionist, even if it was good for America. Make up your own mind on what was really behind that. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-hatecrimes-idUSTRE4AN81U20081124 

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2008/1117/p03s01-uspo.html