Who will win the 2020 USA presidential election?

cavanami

Who will win the 2020 USA presidential election?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 USA presidential election?

• Bernie
    • Joe Biden
    • Elizabeth Warren
    • Pete Buttigieg
    • Amy Klobuchar
    • Donald Trump
    • None of the Above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/20 at 12:23 AM

3 hours ago, Coss said:

K.S. I propose the closing of this thread, or merging of it, into the USA thread. I think tha' one USA/Trump/Russia Troll, thread is enough, wot yer think?

I second the proposal.  Establishing this thread was clearly an adventure that with it's sole mission was to divide.  Containing the discussion in one thread only makes good sense.  Pandemic and all. 

On another note the self implosion of Flash, whilst not unexpected was kind of disturbing.  Muff tells me he's found all sorts of data.  Jesus! Muff!  give me a moment of peace, I'm busy on several projects.  But Pan, you've got to hear this!  Muff, I'm fucking busy!  This latest data dump was a bonanza.  All great breakfast recipe treats. 

I'm reading through them thinking fucking hell. 

7 hours ago, Flashermac said:

To see who would recognise him. Very few have. It's a test of others' knowledge of notorious criminals. Remember that I am a combat veteran, and we tend to have strange notions of "humour".

Fair enough, I accept your answer.  Although these 'strange notions' of 'humour'.  We all wonder, this crutch, kind of like a walker as Weinstein was dragged into the court.  It's progress.  The media dismisses this #metoo movement in derogatory terms.  Most people smile and think it's a kind of provincial thing.

We're young and we are a coming for ya.  Steve has a a kind of relentless faith in the young.  But it doesn't matter if the young don't care.   The future is owned by people like me.  I own the future.  It will be people like me that will decide the future. They think it's all done and dusted.  Revenge is going to be so sweet.  But I don't really want revenge.  I've often thought this is a fault of mine.  I just can't be angry at anyone for very long.  I've always believed that you have a responsibility to protect people.  

But if you plan to come for me, make sure you bring breakfast treats.  However Muff will be Muff - if you know what I mean.