The Covid-19 thread

Coss

Guess Bubi and CS missed this...

Doctor treated 350 Cov-19 patients with 100% success using the drug the media hates

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko thanked the President for securing approval for the use of hydroxycholorquinine with Azithromycin. The doctor is a general practitioner in a Hasidic community, which is hit hard by Coronavirus — about 60 percent have the illness. He has had a 100 percent success rate with the drugs, using it on 350 patients.

Since the President mentioned it during pressers, the media has used it to harm the President and try to drive a wedge between the President and CDC’s Dr. Anthony Fauci. They claimed Dr. Fauci didn’t agree with him about the drug.

Dr. Fauci has said several times that they don’t have scientific proof but the President’s correct in saying that there is a lot of promising anecdotal evidence. Dr. Fauci told the media to stop trying to drive a wedge between him and the President (see video at the end).

Dr. Zelenko said he believes people should be first treated at home with these drugs. He has treated 350 patients with them successfully...

https://www.independentsentinel.com/doctor-treated-350-cov-19-patients-with-100-success-using-the-drug-the-media-hates/

6 minutes ago, Pom Michael said:

Boris should be getting his hydroxycholorquinine from Trump - see what a story that would be when he recovers due to it!

Laughing my ass off, thank you very much Sir. But he should read the fine print on the bottle saying it could lead into very nasty health issues. Donald might explain by phone.

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

Dr. Zelenko said he believes people should be first treated at home with these drugs. He has treated 350 patients with them successfully...

Does that mean they are all dead?  Cav you have a talent to pick the stupidest sites the web has to offer. independentsentinel, oh Lord in Heaven.

8 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Does that mean they are all dead?  Cav you have a talent to pick the stupidest sites the web has to offer. independentsentinel, oh Lord in Heaven.

Since you cannot grasp the data, try increasing your TDS meds...

Doctor treated 350 Cov-19 patients with 100% success...means they are cured! too difficult for you to understand???

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

WOW!!! Between Bubi and CS...we have US constitutional experts...scientist and doctors...all rolled in to one 5555555555555

I'm not one for bragging about my credentials but my hand is forced. 

facebookcertified.jpg

• Haha 2

I was actually hoping I'd be positive but asymptomatic. But all things considered this is the next best thing. I worry how my body will react. I've fought off any myriad of diseases and viruses from 20 years in Pattaya  so I remain optimistic. 

Steve's results.png

6 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

I was actually hoping I'd be positive but asymptomatic. But all things considered this is the next best thing. I worry how my body will react. I've fought off any myriad of diseases and viruses from 20 years in Pattaya  so I remain optimistic. 

Steve's results.png

Good news! Please take care!!!

32 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Since you cannot grasp the data, try increasing your TDS meds...

Doctor treated 350 Cov-19 patients with 100% success...means they are cured! too difficult for you to understand???

A few things. 

1. Its not a cure. Its a claim. I hope to God its a cure but its not until its proven to be. 

2. Trump was wrong. He should not have mentioned unproven medicine until it's proven to be so. 

3. Trump has been continually wrong, lied, misstating things. This is one of those, if Trump is proven right about one thing, he should be excused for the 99 lies he before and since. Trump gets rightfully criticized for being consistently misleading, misinformed and flat out lying.