BB12cKpv.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

Religion - Philippines

BB126ojC.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

In Bolivia, the virus is caught from the pavement

BB123iC8.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

Bangladesh, social distancing means,  keep the men and women apart

BB11Tf7w.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

Social distancing pole, Nepal.

If I was a German in New Zealand I would want to stay there to ride it out, I mean they are arguably the most effective country to use contact tracing, mass testing, etc.  12 people dead. 

Or would you rather repatriate to a country with close to 5000 dead?  It is good see them in that photo practising social distancing before stepping foot on an aircraft that will circulate the air like a rotor in a a food beater.  I do like the Germans orderly style, but sometimes it comes across as being, well too orderly.  I would love to see one of these Germans say you know what I'm just going to camp out on the beach and ride this ordeal out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

I would love to see one of these Germans say you know what I'm just going to camp out on the beach and ride this ordeal out. 

All beaches are closed to non residents and the fines are up to 5000 €. Apart from this what do you do for weeks  at a deserted beach?

The great thing about this virus (and others to follow) is that it does not care about Evangelist nutcase so called bishops, neither about the Donald nor about orderly Germany following the rules. It just proceeds where it finds opportunity to spread and that is all that matters.

• Thanks 1

And something that the Trumpanzees still don't understand - All the evil dems, staying at home and using social distancing, are not going to get the virus.

So it's all the Trumpnazees and Religious and 2nd amendment twats, that will congregate and share the virus,  ergo, they will die in greater numbers than the Dems.

Improving the nation's average I.Q. via the gene pool.

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

All beaches are closed to non residents and the fines are up to 5000 €. Apart from this what do you do for weeks  at a deserted beach?

The great thing about this virus (and others to follow) is that it does not care about Evangelist nutcase so called bishops, neither about the Donald nor about orderly Germany following the rules. It just proceeds where it finds opportunity to spread and that is all that matters.

I think you raise a very good point, a virus doesn't respect boundaries.  And with the utmost of respect, I realise what I said could be insensitive.  But also considered positive.  I deplore the Asian habit of throwing rubbish out on the street.  Well not even Asian, I met an American girl here in Australia and she was raving how clean our streets are.  And I realised just how true it was - we live in this amazing wealth, and we maintain it.  US not so much with civil infrastructure deteriorating Katrina, California etc.  And there was that time I got lost drunken in a Phnom Phen slum on the verge of death.   

I highly respect German engineering, their incredible work in physics and mathematics.  I'm still fascinated how Einstein managed his thought experiments that are even now being proven to be correct. 

Even so, camping out on the beach for a young determined German; the point is to be anti-orderly.  I mean obviously not going full retard like Tom Hanks, but taking up spear fishing, learning the local lingo, maybe even romancing some young wench?  Discovering the cure for covid whilst foraging for berries?  Right I'm rolling up my sleeves and writing up a rough draft slaughterhouse style. 

• Haha 1

Mr Sandwich as a general offer to mankind I would be prepared to retreat to the beach for a month and school a random  group of Trump-followers in basic human knowledge. I would start with the real 9/11 circumstances and later try to explain them that the world is not flat. After this I would allow them 3 days off to digest these great news and they could pray with their evangelist bishop. Followed by a NRA-sponsored course how to shoot supposed democrats with a freely available submachine-gun. The latter to be subsumed as social distancing.

What do you think ?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Sandwich as a general offer to mankind I would be prepared to retreat to the beach for a month and school a random  group of Trump-followers in basic human knowledge. I would start with the real 9/11 circumstances and later try to explain them that the world is not flat. After this I would allow them 3 days off to digest these great news and they could pray with their evangelist bishop. Followed by a NRA-sponsored course how to shoot supposed democrats with a freely available submachine-gun. The latter to be subsumed as social distancing.

What do you think ?

What an arsehole comment!

Promoting gun violence? Ohhh, since your German you have a history of gunning down your dissenters!!!

• Sad 1

Mr Cavanami you should always consider the possibility that my statements are not always 100 % serious. Repeatedly I did notice by the way that you do not seem have even a vague idea what irony could be. Your comment is ridiculous and proves my point thatTrump followers need basic brain training.

Anyway, here we go. I propose to join the following field test:

Your point is that public lockdowns are the end of freedom and politically motivated to destroy the United States of America. Guilty are the Democrats, Obama, Hillary and the Governor of Michigan. Subject to further entries.

I note that the Governor of Georgia shall re-establish public life between now and next Monday. So far nobody really knows about the wisdom of such decision, including Germany. The results of such doing needs about 2/3 weeks to materialize due to the time the virus needs to develop.  Shall we assemble again here on this very thread and evaluate the situation, I am ready to change my view completey if the facts tell me to do so. ( Trump-followers probably do not understand how that could ever work). I note the 12th day of May in the year 2020 for evaluation: Infections disappeared, are stable or increased. A similar processs is on the way in Germany although after having brought down all numbers and under still a lot restrictions. we shall see.

• Thanks 1