The Covid-19 thread

Coss

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

Bubi

You promote gun violence.

Germany didnt kill enough Jews and others?

Not funny. 

He was talking tongue in cheek about the NRA - your comment however is as ignorant as it is offensive.  If you can't join the adults in the room without looking like a complete arse you should at least have the courtesy to say so.  And no, I don't wish to debate it - just fucking stop. 

• Thanks 1

Panadol, Bubi, we're pushing shit uphill, if we think we can change Cav's racist and Trumpanzee tendencies.

I've called his out on racism before, and nowadays, I seem to have got under his skin enough, to be on his ignore list, - happiness :

Debating his intelligence has got me nowhere, he's impervious, dumb people don't know they are dumb, they think that when other people are pointing out the dumbness, that they are being unfairly singled out.

And I know that we don't need me, pointing out Trump's failings anymore, the world is doing that service these days.

The following is more of a diary entry, to point to, in the future, when a Trumpanzee says, that Donald did the bilgiest job, the bestest job, in supplying all the PPE and more.....

_____

Begging for Thermometers, Body Bags, and Gowns: U.S. Health Care Workers Are Dangerously Ill-Equipped to Fight COVID-19

As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to grow in the U.S., health care facilities nationwide are contending with an increasing crush of patients, and growing more and more desperate for the tools they need to protect themselves from catching and spreading the virus that causes it. A portrait of a desperately ill-equipped medical workforce is emerging from an online survey with 978 respondents, built by a grassroots organization started by doctors trying to get personal protective equipment, commonly called PPE, to facilities where it is needed most.

“We could use body bags. And eye shields and gowns!” wrote an employee at a nursing facility on Long Island in New York. “Please we don’t have anything,” wrote an employee at a regional hospital in Miami, Florida. All its beds were full, the employee wrote. They had no gowns left, and a week or less of most other PPE.

“We are out of everything,” wrote a staffer at a large hospital in Tennessee. “Providers using one mask for 3+ weeks. Many COVID patients. Zero gowns.”

At first, the organization, GetUsPPE.org, just put up a basic request form: What supplies do you need, and where are you? But within three weeks they had more than 7,000 responses. Staff members from many of the major hospital networks in the U.S. were begging for supplies. Workers from every other category of medical facility were writing in too: home health aide agencies, hospices, ambulance squads, and correctional facilities were all asking for anything they could possibly get.

https://time.com/5823983/coronavirus-ppe-shortage/

Time magazine, you know, the one that Donald had his face photoshopped onto, several times, so as to satisfy his pathetic craving for recognition.

and not a feckless tube rant, from an unknown attention whore, in sight.....

2 hours ago, Coss said:

Panadol, Bubi, we're pushing shit uphill, if we think we can change Cav's racist and Trumpanzee tendencies.

I've called his out on racism before, and nowadays, I seem to have got under his skin enough, to be on his ignore list, - happiness :

Debating his intelligence has got me nowhere, he's impervious, dumb people don't know they are dumb, they think that when other people are pointing out the dumbness, that they are being unfairly singled out.

I agree it is a Sisyphean task.  Let's just agree to ignore him.  I think Mekong said it best once - we're the world's best ignorers, or something along those lines.  Anyhow cheer up guys, now that Cav has been driven like a tent pole into the ground - there are plenty more where he came from!

What we are up against...almost 3 hours of facts, data and truth!

EXCLUSIVE: TOP Scientist & HIV/AIDS Research Pioneer Blows Whistle on Dr. Fauci & Corrupt DC Medical Cartel; DISTURBING Details of Threats; Intimidation; Research Theft; Tainted Vaccine Cover Ups; Fraud; Pay to Play; GREED and the FBI Cover-Up of it all. FOR DECADES.

Ep. 19 -- EXCLUSIVE: TOP Scientist & HIV/AIDS Research Pioneer Dr. Judy Mikovits Blows Whistle on Dr. Fauci & Corrupt DC Medical Cartel; DISTURBING Details of Threats; Intimidation; Research Theft; Tainted Vaccines; Fraud; Pay to Play; GREED & the FBI C

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-19-exclusive-top-scientist-hiv-aids-research-pioneer/id1491435111?i=1000472156718

Gentlemen, fascinating news about President Duck´s favorite viruskiller:

During Tuesday's White House briefing, Trump — who repeatedly asked what Americans had to lose by taking the drug — was asked about the new VA study. He pleaded ignorance. "I don't know of the report," Trump said. He promised the White House will be "looking at it."

Probably looking into Cavanamis arsehole I guess.

22 hours ago, cavanami said:

Judy Mikovits

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/scientist-vaccine-jailed/

Mikovits’ controversial paper did not demonstrate that XMRV “came out of the lab into humans via contaminated blood and vaccines”; rather, it speculated such after seemingly demonstrating a (now discredited) association between XMRV and CFS. To say Mikovits was jailed for exposing widespread virus transmission via vaccines or blood transfusions is false, not only because she was actually jailed for allegedly stealing property, but also because she never scientifically demonstrated the claim she suggests the government wanted to silence her over.

But although she may have lost the support of the scientific community, she appears to have found a new home in the pseudoscientific conspiracy world.