The Covid-19 thread

Coss

Hi,

"Doesn't fit your biased, ignorant narrative"

Isn't that exactly what CS mentioned the right is doing on climate change?
With of course the major difference being that you put for forward the opinion/results from one doctor/test, while the right is ignoring 1000s of scientists and 100s of studies/tests.

Oh, and I see you conveniently ignore his other point :)

Sanuk!

7 minutes ago, khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"Doesn't fit your biased, ignorant narrative"

Isn't that exactly what CS mentioned the right is doing on climate change?
With of course the major difference being that you put for forward the opinion/results from one doctor/test, while the right is ignoring 1000s of scientists and 100s of studies/tests.

Oh, and I see you conveniently ignore his other point :)

Sanuk!

...and this is The Covid-19 thread???

So....I still waiting for CS to answer my questions...and he ignores my question but that's different, ehhh?
Are we having too much lockdown and everyone is getting to be cranky? Whatever...

You avoid my questions...

Did she appear credible?

Did what she stated have the "ring of truth"?

She mentioned that ALL her patients she has treated have recovered!

Why make everything about Trump? really shows your bias...

The Financial times has an interesting piece, perhaps a bit on the TLDR side for the limited attention span types but a worthy read.

Note: The Financial times is a generally unbiased news source quoted by both allsides.com and mediabiasfactcheck.com as being unbiased and factually correct. adfontesmedia.com states its quality to be above good and its bias to be fractionally to the right of dead centre. As such I consider it to be a tolerably accurate source of data.

Inside Trump's coronavirus meltdown

My apologies if the above link takes you to the FT's paywall.

If you Google on the title of the link above however, at least for me, it should take you to the full article. A beverage of choice should be prepared before digesting.

48 minutes ago, radioman said:

The Financial times has an interesting piece, perhaps a bit on the TLDR side for the limited attention span types but a worthy read.

I am more an unlimited span type and my entire thanks for bringing this up. I read it all. It won´t get through to any Trump follower though even if the Holy Lord confirms it is unbiased and factual.

What is master Trump doing here: auctioning vacuum cleaners and hydrochlorine doses?

'We have prevailed,' said Trump at a White House news briefing about the coronavirus earlier this week

Look at the poster, this is really laughable.

Thanks again Mr Radio, great read. Now I go out with my dog.

6 hours ago, cavanami said:

So....I still waiting for CS to answer my questions...and he ignores my question but that's different, ehhh?
Are we having too much lockdown and everyone is getting to be cranky? Whatever...

You avoid my questions...

Did she appear credible?

Did what she stated have the "ring of truth"?

She mentioned that ALL her patients she has treated have recovered!

Why make everything about Trump? really shows your bias...

it was asked and answered sir. Up to you to accept my answers....or not. 

....and to add. I sincerely hope she her results are accurate. I'd love for nothing better than her 100% results be true. Until they are independently verified, you can't say she has done it. I ran a world record 100 meters yesterday. I went to school on a track scholarship (fact), I'm credible. See how easy that is? 

Logically and using reason, there is very, very little chance a person with a 100 percent cure rate isn't being duplicated, isn't on national news, especially Fox News given her ideology instead of some site no one has heard of.