The Covid-19 thread

Coss

Hydroxychloroquine

1. one must follow the specific protocol and parameters that will make it effective.
2. must be taken with zinc and possibly vitamin D and Erythromycin, as prescribed by your doctor.
3. must be taken early on when the covid first attacks you. If you are in the hospital on a ventilator, it is too late for the hydroxychloroquine and the protocal.

This link: https://www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-19-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-no-evidence-treatment is one of the typical studies that does NOT follow the protocol and yes,
it is prone to fail. I already posted a 200+ page doctor/scientific study showing that hydroxychloroquine DOES WORK.

Chose for yourself. I have found that the "average" pharmacy in my area does not carry it. I will check with my hospital upon my next visit.

Any way, all the troubles we got is caused by the government, and health problems are caused by demons, alien DNA is being used in medical treatment, the government is run by reptilians and scientists are developing a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.

I know because Cav told me so.

I am smoking exactly one cigar every night after I have done my regular walk through the forest. I did not catch the virus so far. Conclusion : one cigar daily after awalk through the forest creates reliable immunisation against COVID19. In case of Leader Khunsanuk I agree to replacing the cigar by Pepsi Cola and due to lack of urban wooods he may choose Lumpini Park.

Gentlefolk, the wonders of international travel have ceased.

And like many, I worry for my family and friends, in NZ, Aus, LOS and Laos and elsewhere in the world. This pandemic looks like it's here for a while.

The media are doing a reasonable job in getting the facts out, but we only have to see this story from Iran - BBC story -  where the government has reported less than 1/3 of the actual deaths, to know the governments everywhere, are determined to keep the stains of death, from their shiny clothes.

This has the potential to upset, not just the American Dream, but the dreams of all of us.

I know I'm often a doomsayer, but I have enough knowledge, to say that the typical spread, of diseases in populations, is enhanced and prolonged, by contact, between discrete pools of hosts. 

So from the virus' point of view, having places like Perth Aus, and NZ, where there is almost no infection, is great, because it allows speedy infection to a fresh bunch of hosts,  from infected areas like Victoria Aus, and other places of infection.

The only way out of this, is to treat every one as though they have the plague and wear masks and keep one's distance, until such time as we can say, the virus is gone, or at least is so minimal, that contact tracing can contain it.

To all those who wanna have no mask parties and protests, in places like those that feature in the news daily, I say, - some of you will die.

I hope and pray this drug is the wonder drug Trump says it is but the suggestion that it is and the so called left knows this and is ridiculing its use solely because Trump  is for it is ridiculous. So, thousands of doctors aren't using it on their Covid 19 patients because Trump is for it? 

FYI

Comorbidities: hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity (body mass index ≥ 30 kg/m2), cardiovascular disease, heart failure, history of stroke, history of deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), other lung disease, kidney disease, liver disease, autoimmune disease, or history of cancer.

The following clinical symptoms of treated patients were documented:
cough/dry cough, fever, SOB, changes of or no smell or taste, sore throat, headache, runny nose/clear rhinorrea, sinus congestion, diarrhea/vomiting, cold symptoms, feeling sick, weakness, and low back pain.

Triple therapy for 5 consecutive days in addition to standard supportive care: zinc sulfate (220 mg capsule once daily, containing 50 mg elemental zinc), HCQ (200 mg twice daily), and azithromycin (500 mg once daily).

On 7/27/2020 at 8:48 PM, Coss said:

Yes of course you are correct, when you know all the parameters and can reproduce them, the climate modelling game has too many unknowns

But you only need a few parameters to determine the equilibrium temperature and pH level of the oceans.