The Covid-19 thread

Coss

24 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

The recurring theme. Trump administration worker doesn't show absolute fealty to Trump, his supporters attack him. The good doctor is guilty of disagreeing. That's it. Nothing more. Now he's a criminal that needs to be prosecuted. He's still part of the administration. 

The USA has followed Dr. Fauci's advice....how many dead? I call that failed advice!

The Dr. is guilty of BS advice and the deaths of xxx,xxx and still increasing!!! Ohhh....he only disagrees? WTF are you smoking???? I forgot, orange man bad...

Cav, do I understand this right that almighty President Trump is unable to order public servant Fauci to shut up and issues an executive order to distribute hydroxychloroquine(got it now) to anybody who comes round the corner? There are more than 1000 people dying with the virus every day, why not stop it within a few days? So it means the government is breathlessly watching mass murder Fauci doing his awful act.

Holy Lord.

Just studied the charts. You could as well do one comparing the number of households with colour TV against Covid 19 fatalities. Cannot imagine the AAPS supports such crap as shown above.

Ref usage of hydroxychloroquine (again!) I note yesterday USA 60.000 new confirmed infections and going up again . They don´t get the numbers down. Non-hydroxy-using and heavily hit countries like France, Italy, Spain doing a lot better after a while. Where hab miracle?

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

The USA has followed Dr. Fauci's advice....how many dead? I call that failed advice!

The Dr. is guilty of BS advice and the deaths of xxx,xxx and still increasing!!! Ohhh....he only disagrees? WTF are you smoking???? I forgot, orange man bad...

No one, at least overwhelming majority of people are blaming Fauci for the deaths. Not even Republicans. Just because you are part of a small, fringe number of people who say he should be doesn't make it fact or even a remotely popular opinion. 

You are stating opinion as fact. 

Anyway, on to real Covid 19 stuff. I'm upping my intake of Vitamin D as well a Zinc supplements. I take a whole host of supplements but I'm focused more on my immunity system these days for obvious reasons. I fit 2 of the 3 categories of people most likely to die from it. More than a wee bit scared. I'm in relatively good health though. I look years younger than my age (at least that's what women lie to me about). I am doing more cardio. Developing lung capacity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

No one, at least overwhelming majority of people are blaming Fauci for the deaths. Not even Republicans. Just because you are part of a small, fringe number of people who say he should be doesn't make it fact or even a remotely popular opinion. 

You are stating opinion as fact. 

You demonize President Trump when he talks in medical terms now you demonize President Trump because he doesn't reign in Dr. Fauci...got it...whatever President Trump does, you demonize him...not too biased!

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Cav, do I understand this right that almighty President Trump is unable to order public servant Fauci to shut up and issues an executive order to distribute hydroxychloroquine(got it now) to anybody who comes round the corner? There are more than 1000 people dying with the virus every day, why not stop it within a few days? So it means the government is breathlessly watching mass murder Fauci doing his awful act.

Holy Lord.

Hmmmm...you actually talk about people looking on and not doing anything??? do I need to mention the mass murder of....I forgot, orange man bad...

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

You demonize President Trump when he talks in medical terms now you demonize President Trump because he doesn't reign in Dr. Fauci...got it...whatever President Trump does, you demonize him...not too biased!

One man's ''demonize" is another man's stating that a president with no medical knowledge talking about a cure in the early stages of a pandemic, in a long list of asinine statements. 

And you ignore the times I have agreed with Trump, Few as they may be. I I've also criticized Dems on multiple occasions. I  call 'balls and strikes'. Simple as that.