The Covid-19 thread

Coss

Still ignores the fact that if this drug was the wonder drug you claim, everyone isn't using it and people wouldn't be dying. Why aren't they using it? Thousands of hospitals? Again, I would love for it to be the cure. Nothing would please me more. Same for everyone but its being politicized because Trump looked stupid overstating the drug. It was way too early. The congressman had no comeback. 

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

Everyone has some medical knowledge

I have more medical knowledge than any American, even any American from the egregiously incompetent genealogy of the Drumpf clan and I bring my medical knowledge to the fore in declaring, that our Dear Cav is not suffering from early onset dementia, but advanced dementia and a poor simulacrum of lucidity resulting from a diminished intelligence.

Sorry Cav, it was fun before, but you've got too many loose strings to be cogent any more.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, cavanami said:

CS

How do you know that Prsident Trump has no medical knowledge? Everyone has some medical knowledge and he is schooled by top people.

I call strike on your comment 555

His top person said it wasn't proven. 😏

On 8/7/2020 at 1:48 AM, cavanami said:

The USA has followed Dr. Fauci's advice....how many dead? I call that failed advice!

Many State Governors did NOT follow Dr. Fauci's advice and are now virus hotspots. Look at Texas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, etc.

On 8/7/2020 at 6:21 AM, cavanami said:

CS

How do you know that Prsident Trump has no medical knowledge? Everyone has some medical knowledge and he is schooled by top people.

I call strike on your comment 555

He recommended sanitizing agents for internal use! That shows he has no medical knowledge.

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/asia-pacific/south-korea-adds-remdesivir-to-covid-19-treatment-guidelines-urges-caution-with-dexamethasone

Korean health authorities also advised the dropping of hydroxychloroquine after a study found the decades-old malaria drug, which U.S. President Donald Trump touted as a possible treatment, did not provide any benefits.