The Covid-19 thread

Coss

4 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

A few things. 

1. Its not a cure. Its a claim. I hope to God its a cure but its not until its proven to be. 

2. Trump was wrong. He should not have mentioned unproven medicine until it's proven to be so. 

3. Trump has been continually wrong, lied, misstating things. This is one of those, if Trump is proven right about one thing, he should be excused for the 99 lies he before and since. Trump gets rightfully criticized for being consistently misleading, misinformed and flat out lying. 

There is an international network of 30,000+ doctors using hydroxycholorquinine and they say it is the best we presently have.

Trump says what info he is told. This is medical, no one doctor knows it all ...

10 minutes ago, cavanami said:

There is an international network of 30,000+ doctors using hydroxycholorquinine and they say it is the best we presently have.

Trump says what info he is told. This is medical, no one doctor knows it all ...

Mister, nobody "has" anything right now. "Have" means proven medicine with foreseeable success. This is one of several chemicals they currently look at and one of the most promising. It seems to have a positive effect on curing the corona but there are as many risks.

The reason why it became a major issue everywhere is only because Donald made positive comment about it. Would he have recommended to smear horsedung in your ears to fight Corona, all Trump followers would be overturning with exaltation.

I found this fine piece, the real fun starts at 2:20, enjoy the holy man :

https://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-682629.html

PS : Hallelujah !!!!

7 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mister, nobody "has" anything right now. "Have" means proven medicine with foreseeable success. This is one of several chemicals they currently look at and one of the most promising. It seems to have a positive effect on curing the corona but there are as many risks.

The reason why it became a major issue everywhere is only because Donald made positive comment about it. Would he have recommended to smear horsedung in your ears to fight Corona, all Trump followers would be overturning with exaltation.

I found this fine piece, the real fun starts at 2:20, enjoy the holy man :

https://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-682629.html

So you think some bible beater has the answer? what a BS video....congrats, you are now a level 2 social engineer! Yes, the 30,000+ international network of doctors is real and active. Deny it as you want but that does not change the fact that the 30,000+ doctors are using it and compiling the results.

Do you understand that your unfounded hatred of President Trump is tixic to yourself???

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

what a BS video....

For once we agree, that is good news.

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

, the 30,000+ international network of doctors is real and active. Deny it as you want but that does not change the fact that the 30,000+ doctors are using it and compiling the results.

Where did you find that they use it ?

I'll try and explain to Cav for f sake.

If I have many sick Rabbits and I give them Mangoes, and they recover, I can say "Mangoes are all I have right now" and "I have 100% recovery" and "The Rabbits that didn't eat the Mangoes died".

1. the Rabbits that ate the Mangoes may have recovered anyway. The virus is not 100% fatal, if no Mangoes are consumed.

2. the Rabbits that didn't eat the Mangoes and died,  may have been dying anyway and too sick to eat Mangoes. They also may not have liked Mangoes.

3. I don't have 100% recovery, because the Rabbits that didn't eat Mangoes are dead.

There is no link between Mangoes and recovery.

vis 30,000 network of doctors - doctors are the mechanics, scientists are the engineers and are the one who make the new cures and medicines,

Yes most scientists in this field are doctors, but not every doctor is a scientist.

So engineers  figure out if we can run petrol engines on dust from monkey scalps.  And mechanics put monkey scalp dust into the engines to make them run. If you can get some monkey scalp dust put it in your engine, it may work, but it is no guarantee. Try it, what have you got to lose, maybe your engine, but Trump said.....

There, that should make your eyeballs sweat.